In disguise.

After leading the members to a safe place with Mori, I changed my direction to help.Specifically, to diguise.
Dr.Yosano had already told us everything.From the acceptance of a new case involving a certain 'clown' named Gogol ,Mr.Ranpo ignorance of this case telling the agency its a 'trap' and everything else,even the name Decays of Angels.

I am now in search of Akutagawa's team with Higuchi,wanting-no-needing them to help me.

I was also informed that Dazai wasn't able to be contacted.It seems that something is happening behind the scenes.

A 'frame' huh?
If anyone is capable of doing something sinister and risky like this.It's probably Fyodor.

Fyodor Dostoevsky.

I look at my bodyguard and demand "Contact Jane!".

-

Jane.Jane Austen(lmao).One of my powerful teammates that I've gained trust overseas...
She knows everything-anything about someone.My own informant.

"Hello Executive~~".Jane greeted on the phone.
I smile slightly and greeted back.
"Listen Jane,I want to you look into someone.Name is Fyodor Dostoevsky.Ability is Crime and Punishment...And also,search any data about an organisation called Decays of Angels."

"Decays of Angels? That's new...Isn't that supposed to mean something in a buddhist-or is it christian? eh whatevpes"

I shake my head at her untiming 'joke',I could say.

"This is for the sake of the Mafia too.Hack or anything you can in order to find info on them! Also! Beware of your surroundings too!"

I end the call as Jane said 'yessir!' and run up to an alleyway.I heard noises from behind the alley and make my way to it.

-

Atsushi?
And...
A mysterious man?

"Look out dear!".I hear Hirotsu screaming behind me and ran towards Atsushi,whom a sword been coming to him in a fast speed and good accuracy.

Blood spatter all over the floor as I look at the poor old man in front of me, who earlier pushed Atsushi aside,letting him take all the pain.I ran towards him and hold him in my arms.

"DONT DIE!".I yelled at his state.
He smiles slightly and say "My heart and loyalty will always be with the Port Mafia" calmly.

Gin and Tachihara ran up to us but I quickly stop them.
"Save the tiger! Run! Don't let his sacrifice be at waste! I will handle this!"

They nod unhesitatingly to my commands and get away.I stand up calmly.
I look at the old man below me ,boiling blood runs through me.

"I'll make you pay."

Black kanji swarm around me as I prepare to use my ability.

"HENSO SHITA! DAREKILL ACTIVATE!"

Without a second pass,a 'blade of dark matter' stab through the unknown man,ferociously.But it was nothing I had expected.

no blood?

He had fallen down to the ground without any sound..
Perhaps?!

I run towards to unknown and pull up his hoodie.
It wasn't human nor man.

It's metal.A puppet.

I stand up and gaze at the direction Atsushi had gone to along with Gin and Tachihara.
I chuckle darkly as I realise something.

There's a spy among us huh?