Meeting.

I am now on my way with the Executive's and Boss to meet up with ADA.
The car arrived and I walk beside Chuuya who walked behind Boss Mori.Elise was beside me,playing with her doll.Kouyou is right beside Boss.

"Will this go well?".Kouyou asked Boss suspiciously.
The door opens,revealing Kunikida and a white haired boy.We enter and head straight towards the elevator.
Since it was small,Kouyou ,Boss and Elise enters first,leaving me and Chuuya behind.

I was nervous.Not because it wasn't normal,it's just that a mysterious company like ADA,full of special abilities people kinda freaked me out.
I only handles foreign companies with east.Knowing their little dirty secrets and stuff.But this,not so much.

Chuuya notices my nervous state and grabs my left hand,intertwining us.I look at him and smile.He smiles back then the elevator opens,revealing no one other than Dazai...

We stare each other for a few seconds and he glances at me and chuuya's hands.He radiated gloomy auras and gestures both of us to enter.

I awkwardly step in along with Chuuya and Dazai pushes the button to the desired floor.
I can feel his burning eyes on me behind my back.I cross my arms,feeling uncomfortable by it.

Then the elevator opens and Chuuya walks out first,leaving me behind.Suddenly,Dazai pulls my left hand to him close and whispers at me "don't get too close with other guys...".

I release myself off of him and frown.
"i can do whatver i want!".I whispered back at him.

He seems to be taken aback by my words and I walk out.

-

Right now,I was waiting in the ADA office room with chuuya.It has been half an hour since Mori and Kouyou met up with Fukuzawa,ADA's respected president.

Chuuya's head was laying down on my lap and I play with his hair.I see Dazai stare at us,aint he being too much protective now?

We're not even in a relationship.

Someone sat on the sofa opposite us.It was an ugly-hair styled white boy.
I assume it's the tiger.
The one where people would literally die to get a grip on him.

"hi?".He greeted us.
I bow slightly and replies with "hello,nice to meet you".
I smile.

Chuuya's scoffed at him "what do you want atsushi!".
I frown at chuuya's behaviour and lightly grabs his chin.
"don't be like that"
He just sticks his tongue out and look at atsushi back.
"when will the boss be over?! i'm so tired of waiting!!"

I shake my head at him and footsteps were coming at our place.It's no one other than dazai.
He kicks chuuya's head off of my lap,making the man fall to the ground.

"Oi Chuuya! Get your head off!".He shouted.
Chuuya was angry af and shout back "WHAT THE FUCK DAZAI!"

Then,they fight...

"Your hair probably smells bad!"
"Oh yeah? LET ME KICK YOU BACK!"
"TRY ME!"
"COME HERE STUPID DAZAI!"

I smile awkwardly at the situation and look at Atsushi.
"So...are you the tiger?"

He nods and says "Yes.Also sorry to ask this but I never seen you before,perhaps you've just joined the mafia?"

I laugh at his words and smirk at him.
"Now that's a silly thought..."
I raise my eyebrows smugly at him and cross my legs.
"Just how do you think I got to be close with Boss and the Executive's?Even Akutagawa and Higuchi,two most leading captains of planning and battles cant even get close?"

He shakes his head as in no.
"I don't know?"

I smile at him.
"I've worked at the mafia for the lead of international business,thats why."