Introduction

Hello, my name is Tomato. 🍅

This is story, I have in my native language on this account. This is my first story in other language than czech, I'm not good writer, I hope that you will like my stories. If you asking why Tomato, it isn't have connection with my name, I just wanna some privacy and my life without people who would  find me on social media and trying to conntact me. I will call myself Tomato and use middle gender. And it's all what I wanna write here. If you have some ideas to improve stories or something else , write it down in comments. I don't know how often i will post stories because, I don't know what comes to my mind. And sorry for very bad english.

So this story should be about EraserMic. So if I came up with something cool and not something stupid you have something to look forward to. I wanted to take it all or at least half took place when they were students, because I find it very kawai. I will not start the story here for the description, so it will be on the next page. And I will try to look at more. I would also like you to write, for example, some interesting names for this story. The one who thinks best to me will simply be called that story.

Your Tomato 🍅