What did I do?!

After training, free class

[Shota's pov]

I sat with my back to the wall and wanted to sleep, but someone followed me like I didn't know what and thought I couldn't see him.,,What you want?",,Chat",,Seriously?""Uhm" sat down next to me and smiled like a retarded sun on a drugs."So, what do you want?""I already said chat.""About what?" I closed my eyes, relaxed, and leaned my head against the wall."Does it matter what you want?""Nothing, I want to sleep," I yawned."Okay, let's sit here," he chuckled, watching me.Okay, now I'll let him watch whatever he wants, especially since it's quiet and I can sleep. After about a minute of silence, I woke up because something had fallen on me, or rather on my lap. I winced and looked down."H-Hizashi?" I asked, snoring quietly in response.He is sleeping? Somehow fast. I looked at him and suddenly ...."Purr ~" 

The fuck, I purr, why ?! I don't want how it turns off? But cats only purr when something is nice ..... Are you telling me that I like the way Hizashi sleeps on me? No, it's not, it's bullshit. Or not ..... That's bullshit, but this probably doesn't lie what ....? I'll let it go and see how it develops and what happens.

I kept purring and put my hand in his hair. And after a while, accompanied by a constant rumble and a pleasant and calm wagging of my tail, I fell asleep.Something woke me up again. So let me sleep for a while.It was Hizashi who hugged me tightly around the waist. And what didn't happen, I started purring louder and heard the camera click."Shit, I didn't turn off the sound," said Nemuri, whom I recognized by her voice."What's so interesting here?" I asked as if nothing had happened."Either you're blind or stupid, maybe both" she began to laugh softly, and I growled at her in return."Because Zashi hugs you and you obviously don't mind if you rush at him," she continued, laughing softly."When he wakes up, tell him that I'm both inviting you to a small event on Sunday, your parents aren't home, just like an otherwise nice couple.""We don't go together""Explain that to someone else," she stuck out her tongue and left quickly.I hissed and looked down at him. What if I tried this. I started stroking his hair carefully so as not to wake him, and he kept purring quite quietly."Mm ~" he smiled and tightened his handshake. He probably didn't mind. He whistled and scratched his hair in various ways, otherwise pretended I didn't exist.

[Hizashi's Pov]

I guess I shouldn't say I'm awake. It's nice I don't want him to stop or leave. Something occurred to me at that moment. What can he do to him that let me know how I did such a small retribution.

"Sho ~" I moaned softly, and even though I wanted me to start blushing. His hand froze and stopped moving."Fuck" was a moment of silence and he began to speak again."Hizashi, are you awake?" He leaned over to look me in the face. I turned more to his waist and waited for what you would do next."Is really moaning my name from sleep?" But he mostly doesn't speak from sleep "He doesn't sleep at night and watches me ?! How come I don't know about it? Wait for a better question. What I don't know about everyone yet !?"But wait it's not the first time," I heard it begin to blush even more. I turned sharply on him and looked up.,, W-Whta? "I stuttered."I knew you weren't sleeping, why do you this? ""I wanted to know how you would react or do when you did what you did to me in that hospital," I said, blushing even more.,,I see"It didn't do anything to him ?!I looked at his face and he was ... red, very red.Apparently it did,, Are you OK? ""Yeah" just got up and started leavingI didn't want this, he's mad at me, I'll go see him and I'll just explain it to him.I picked it up and followed him. But he turned sharply and growled. I kept a little distance but still followed him.We reached the room.

I didn't know that as a cat I could teach such smells, let them continue to smell nice, and it wouldn't be good to be so close. (Aizawa's thoughts)

I came completely to you."Is something wrong, did I upset you or something?" "I waved my hands in front of his face.

This is not possible ... (Aizawa's thoughts)

He grabbed my hand in his, and I froze. What did I do ?! He pulled me back to the two and placed my hand quite firmly on the door and held it. He looked deep into my eyes, then jerked a little and released his grip. Fine now or never. he may stop talking to me but I want it. Before he could leave, I grabbed his collar, tugged at him, and began kissing him carefully. I stood there both hard and red and kissing the holy best friend. I blushed even more as he began kissing me back and put his arms around my neck. He wants it too ?!

Ohayo my dear dear weebs

I am back.....Maybe

1)I know I promised more chapters soon, it just dragged on and I have a writer's block

2)Perhaps you're not anfry that it took longer, and that it's going to cut in here for such a smaller cliffhager

3)Who do you think is top and who is bottom? 😏

4) What dou you thing they have kink like BDSM

With love somewhere deep underground and joyfully still undiscovered

SAYONARA

Our Tomato 🍅