All the way to Eren's 🔞

Today is Friday, and I haven't seen Eren since yesterday. I think I'm getting attached, I just sat there, I couldn't even hear what Mr Levi was saying. I wonder what he's doing. I hear tapping on my desk, It was Mr. Levi. " Are you paying attention (Y/N)."
"Ye-yes" *tap *tap
Mr. Levi. " See me after class (y/n)
He walks back to the front of class.
Mr. Levi "Ok brats, Today you will be whipping down desks, sweeping and cleaning my chalkboard, don't forget to disinfect the doorknobs, I have a meeting to attend to, I will be back in one hour." He left Everyone starts to pick up supplies, I grabbed a broom and started sweeping. *people in class starts talking.
"I hope I get an A this time"
I was looking around class. A tall guy approached me, he had jet black hair and green eyes.
"Hey.. your (Y/n) right"
(Y/n). " Yeah... what's up?"
"My name is River, and your very beautiful (Y/n)."
I kept sweeping. *sweeps faster
(Y/n). "..mh thanks" I'm glad Eren is not here
* stairs at (y/n). Is he just standing behind me
River. "If you want an A in this class,you'd have to sweep like this." He placed his hands on mine. And Starts moving.
(Y/N). "I got it I can sweep." He just ignored me and kept going. Most people were on their phones, and most of us were cleaning.
Eren's pov>
Eren, "Thanks Armin, I hope she likes it"
Armin, "(Y/N) will definitely love this"
Sasha , " She definitely will, *eating chips
Connie, "don't forget Eren to open the window so you can see outside.*phone vibrates
Connie, "Sasha Ola sent the home work,"
Sasha, "let me have a look!"
*looks at phone
*"Show this to Eren"
It was a picture of (y/n) and River, he had his hands on you while you were trying to sweep.
Connie, "Eren, you have to see *Sasha hits Connie.
Sasha "I don't think it's meant to look like that ?"
Eren walks over to Sasha and Connie ,
Armin walks over also.
Eren, "what is it ?" Connie shows Eren the photo. *Rivers hands were on you. Eren inspects the photo.
Y/n. "Could you please get off of me,"
River. "Do you have a boyfriend or anything?"
Y/n. "Yeah, *moves back" I can't tell Eren about this he would be So pissed.Mr. Levi walks back in, he starts to walk around the class room.
Mr. Levi " Who Swept the floors?
River. "(Y/N) did"
Mr. Levi "mmh." He went to his desk and sat down. The bell went off everyone was heading out the door. River, "See you latter (Y/N)"  I just smiled and walked away. Mr Levi called me over. He looked at me.
Mr Levi, "Take care of Eren he's sensitive."
(Y/n). "Yeah, I will." *huh
Mr.Levi. "Your dismissed." I started heading out the door.
Mr. Levi. "(Y/n)"
Y/n. "Yes ?"
Mr. Levi. "You get an A+ for today" "Thank you" I walked outside I didn't check my phone all day.
Eren *16 missed calls. Damn.
"Hey (y/n)" Eren told me to come and get you. I went to the house to get a few things. Armin kept looking over at me,
Armin: "Anything happened at school today?"
"Not really, We just had a cleaning assignment today, and we-"
Armin: "(y/n) there's a photo going around" photo?  "Huh?"  He pulled up the photo. It looked bad,River had his hands all over me, he was even smirking a little.
"He just came up to me and grabbed me,I-I -i,"
Armin: "... Were almost here, how are you going to explain this to Eren?"
We were 3 minutes away, and my heart was pounding, who even took a picture of me. I was sweating, I know Eren saw the photo. We walked inside. 
Eren. "(Y/n) come here." He was standing at the top of the stairs. We walked into his room,
Eren. "What is this ? *throws phone. I looked at the phone. "Ere."
Eren. "No really what is this?" He walked up to me, zooming in on the photo.
(Y/n). " Eren it's not let me explain"
Eren. "Why did he even touch you (y/n)...did you like it?" 
"What? Ere"
Eren. "(Y/n)"
why would he even think like that, I never thought about anyone except Eren. I can see how mad he's getting. He's putting more tone in his voice.
Eren. "Look at me..don't ever do that again"
We stared at each other for almost five minutes, he was squeezing my hand even tighter, he pulled me onto his bed laying me down, he crawled on top of me, putting his fingers in my hair.
Eren. "I love you (y/n)."  Eren started kissing me hard, slipping his tongue in, he started taking off my shirt,what could we both say at that moment, it was silent he started kissing down my neck and sucking it, rubbing his hands over my body "I love you." He said it again yanking on my pants, he was kissing all over my face leaving me no way to breathe, we were panting, he pulled off my pants, I was naked laying on Eren's bed, with my legs open. He was kissing down while looking at me. He grabbed both of my legs and wrapped them around his neck, all I could see is his head moving around, I can hear him moaning, I felt his tongue licking all around I started twitching
"Don't move."  He locked me down with his arms, at this point I couldn't move. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and snuck them in. I covered my mouth. I'm not sure it's because he's still mad but we were both feeling something different. "(Y/n)"  I couldn't stop shaking he never moved his fingers like that nor his tongue. "Your wet" I grabbed his hair *mmmmm he started to kiss my inner thighs, while rubbing on my vagina, he was right I was really wet, he started panting and taking of his shirt. We were looking at each other we couldn't stop staring. He grabbed my arms and pulled them to unbutton his pants, I pulled them down he was hard, he started panting again, he pushed me back on the bed, spreading my legs open.