More please 🔞

I lifted my eyes slowly, I turned over, I didn't see Eren, I sat up quickly.
Eren *sleepy voice "Relax I'm right here." Was he watching me sleep? He had his hair pulled back, walking around the room stretching.
Eren " How'd you sleep"
(Y/n) " like a baby.. your bed is really comfortable, I could sleep again." I stretched my arms, pulling off the covers.
(Y/n.) " *ehh why am I the only one naked?" Eren walked over to me leaning in, he was so close.  Eren " We did a lot last night" his voice was so raspy it was turning me on. I can't have sex now I'm so sore after last night my legs started trembling. Eren started giggling "what's wrong I got you all worked up now?" We can't my body is screaming In pain. " You don't have to be the only one naked (y/n)" he was looking at me taking off his boxers, no I can't at least not now but I want tooo ... though. My body is not comprehending with me. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "It's only 5:12 (y/n)." He was right it's so early? But why was he up. "Yeah it's pretty early"  we were both just looking at eachother, he started kissing my neck, "I'm so happy your mine (y/n)" it was getting hot, he was rubbing on me softly with his hands, making his way down.
"Uhhh I have to go to the bathroom" I got up without any clothes on going to the restroom.
" what-" I saw love marks all over my thighs wrapped around my waist like a belt. I just left Eren high and dry he's going to act salty for the rest of the day. I'm still sleepy, no I'm exhausted, I brushed my teeth. I even have a bruise on my lip. "Oi why'd you just leave like that? Knowing I was going to follow you." he walked up closer to me, I was still facing the mirror, "And you knowing how clingy we are to each other." He leaned in wrapping one arm around me. Are we both naked right now? I felt his dick between my ass cheeks. He started messing with his hair in the mirror, and glancing at me. "What (y/n)"  he's getting hard I can feel it, and it's harder in the mornings. I love when he talks like that. He turned me around, and picked me up not saying anything caring me to the room I squeezed him a little with my thighs. "What do you want (y/n)?" How did he know I wanted anything? I gave him a look,
Eren " you always squeeze me when you want something", geez he can read me like that? He was still holding me, we were close to the bed "ere- he started kissing me, rubbing my back. "Tell me what you want" he started kissing on my neck, I squeezed him a little tighter. He knows I'm not gonna say it.
"I know your not gonna say, but." He sat me on the bed, he was hovering over me, he looks so fine right now, I mean every day but, "(Y/n) what are you always thinking about?" I do zone out a lot but I'm thinking about him everyday. Am I in love with Eren?" I think about you a lot" we were still naked, we could see each other's eyes wonder I couldn't stop looking at him. "(Y/n)" he started laughing a little. "What?" "I Love you," I kissed him all over, pulling his head closer to my lips, "I love you too." He started kissing all over me making his way down, we were still tired he moved my legs apart, sticking two fingers in his mouth, he stuck in his fingers. "Wet already?" He looked at me smirking. If he only knew the littlest things he does get me going, his hair for example, and when he talks , that's uhh. He started moving his fingers in and out, *mmhh I started moaning softly, he moved his head down grabbing my waist, I wrapped my legs arround his neck, he was more intense this time, using his tongue and fingers, he started to moan, he made me moan even more. When he moans it gets me even more heated, I grabbed his hair causing it to come out rubbing my fingers through his hair, he started sucking even harder *mmmh. It feels so good. he started licking even more, I started squirming grabbing onto the bed sheets. He's really doing something different, or we're just more hornier in the morning, my legs started twitching harder this time, I started to moan his name *Eren I was about to *Eren *mmmhh. He just kept going pulling my body closer to him. He looked at me and kept going sucking even harder, I started panting, he kept going,my legs were moving uncontrollably. *Eren he made my whole body curl up. We were panting heavily, he crawled to top of the bed. "Let's sleep for a few hours" he kissed me on the cheek, and pulled me closer to him "I love you Eren." He pulled me in even more. I wrapped my arm over his waist. "I love you too (y/n),"
Eren pov >
Am I in love with (y/n)?, I want her all to myself. I was really mad yesterday, I know it wasn't her fault, but I know how guys work. Yesterday felt different, we really couldn't let each other go. Wasn't Armin here too?