- high oh my

After we did all of our shopping and stuff, we pull up to this amazing nice built house. The patio has nice plants growing from the ground, I was just amazed and we had a underground pool, a hot tub, and a theater room amazing. I spent 6 hours unpacking I'm beat, as soon as we got inside, mom hoped on the computer and started working. While I'm just unpacking.

" Well I took you to japan so.. at least do most of it, I'll do the rest" 
I mean you didn't really have much of a choice, buddy. Of course I'm not gonna say that out loud but dang can I get some help. But yeah it took me 6hrs by myself to unpack all this shit "uhh I'm so tired I'm about to go lay in my bed"
"Yeah, and you have school tomorrow at 6:45am" wait did she just say school Now I'm confused I didn't sleep in 2 days and I got school. Tomorrow??¿
"I thought school didn't start for me until the day after tomorrow,, what happend now ?"
"Yeah, we're in japan time is different"
"But you said"
"So sorry sweets I got the time all mixed up I'm jet legged so" I just walked off to my room I'm tired as hell and now I need to get up at 6:45am for school tomorrow. At least they speak English because, I couldn't. I just lay in my bed for 2hrs looking at the ceiling. It's already 3am, damn I have no time do I. I forced myself to sleep. I woke up arround 5:50am procrastinating, and getting ready at the same time. Now I should go looking my best because it's my first day of the middle/ beginning , of the school Sr. year over here so they been in school for about five months I think. 6:20, damn I need to put some pep in my step, an get going. Earrings ..check , lip gloss.. check , shit for school.. check ,extras da da da ..check. Dang a new school , a new life , JAPAN, and I get to ride on one of those trains, the school is right there, so no need to get dropped off.
"Hey good morning you ready for school"
She just started laughing with that cup of coffee in her hand, until she spilled some ,
"Yeah, and what's so funny this early in the am"
"Ohi Ne High school.. the name is just so funny. But look at you you look great"
"Yeah.. really ? Thanks I try , I try, oh yeah you don't need to bring me I'll take the train it's an experience I wanna take"
"Oh no I wasn't planning on bringing you, .. walker, an also I won't be here today after you come home." My alarm went off for 7:00am
"Get to stepping don't be late have an amazing day, call me when you make it home, and tell me about your day , bye love you." As she said pushing me out the door.
"Love you too, an have an amazing day at work."  So when I left the house using my phone for directions, I start feeling eyes staring at me from every direction. Well imma black girl in japan what els would they be looking at, anyway it took me about 6 minutes to get to the train. The conductor said we should be there in about 20 minutes, I'm nervous as shit.