Mondaymadness 🔞

It was almost time to get up, you and Eren, were drifted away sleeping in each other's arms. You felt Eren move from under you. You were sleeping so peacefully. Eren walked over to you, kissing you on your forehead. "(Y/n) it's time for school." You heard Erens soft whispers I'm your ear. He walked to the restroom.  *I don't feel like it" you whispered to yourself. I'm way to tired for school, after Friday and all, and after I got sick. Oh yeah, it's monday. I still didn't get up, I didn't realize how quick he would be. "(Y/N)!" Did he just slap my ass. Eren lifted me up, I still had my eyes closed, I'm so tired.
Eren. "So you won't get up?" Eren pulled my legs down towards the end of the bed. "Eren, Ok I'm up." He turned around and walked back to me. He kissed me on the forehead. I got up and slowly walked to the restroom. *what was he gonna do if I didn't get up? I splashed water in my face to wake myself up. When I realized, I walked in my room quickly. Eren was putting on his clothes, "(y/n) we have time you don't need to rush." I looked over at Eren,
(Y/n) " Oh really?" I looked at Eren with a sly look. I walked over to the bed and laid down.
Eren "(Y/n)" you look up at Eren, giggling.
(Y/n). "I'm not.. I'm not, so if we have time, why don't we." You walk over to Eren grabbing his arm laying him on the bed.
Eren. "Wait" Eren pulls you up to him.
Eren. "I want you to know, how I really feel about you." My heart started racing.
Eren takes off his shirt, and starts kissing on your neck gently, Rubbing his hands lightly down your back, you leaned in kissing him all over causing him to moan. *i have to tell Eren
Those thoughts kept roaming around your head, while Eren was squeezing your ass, he lifted you a little, Eren starts to move slowly, you lifted his head to kiss him. He still had bed hair, getting in your face while you kissed him.
"(Y/n), we're running out of time,"  you look at Eren beginning him.
(Y/n). "At least five more minutes" Eren looks at you and bites his lip, looking over at the clock next to your bed.
Eren. "No, get dressed." Eren kisses you, and walks you over to your closet.
Eren. "Here where this." You grabbed your uniform and got dressed quickly.
(Y/n). " ok let's go."
At school
We both walk into Mr. Levi's class, I didn't see River, that's a good sign.
Mr. Levi. "(Y/n) could you bring this to room 403." He handed me a stack of papers and opened the door. Eren walked over to Armin watching me leave out the door. I was walking down the hallway to room 403, I saw River and this guy with dark blue hair leaning on the lockers, talking. I kept going.
River and blues P.O.V
River. "Eren is one lucky guy," I watched her walk in room 403. (Y/n) should be with someone like me.
Blue. " I dare you to say something rude to her, see How'd she'd react."
River. " Why would I do that,I want her, I don't want to scare her away."
Blue. " Come on man, let's see how hot she can get."  We see (y/n) walking out the room.
Back to (y/n) pov
Thats a weird, class I see river and that guy standing there looking at me. I was walking past them until.
River. " you really have a nice ass (y/n)."
(Y/n). "Excuse me,?"
River. " And you have a nasty mouth to, I wonder what els you could do, no wonder why Eren can't control his self, I wouldn't be able to." He started laughing, what the hell is wrong with this dude.
Eren. "You should apologize to her."  I look over and see Eren, and Armin standing there. *what the hell is going on, I'm so confused
Eren. "Well .. I don't hear anything." I can tell Eren was getting mad.
Armin. "Wow River, never thought id see a rude side of you."  Eren had his fists balled, walking towards River.
Eren. " First you touch her, now you say rude things to her."
River. " Get a grip Eren it was a joke, besides, you've already tasted the chocolate anyway."
*SMACK!
I slapped him. Everyone became silent,
(Y/n). "You get it now River?" I walk over to Eren , and Armin their mouths still open. We all headed back to class. Eren yanked my arm.
Eren. " Let's go."  Eren gave me this look that I couldn't even explain. We walked into the Library, it was empty.
Eren leaned over me with his hand above my head, looking down at me.
Eren. "I love you (y/n), I love you so much, even when we graduate, promise me." Eren looked at me he never looked at me like that, Eren. "Promise me that, forever is our word."