Me ? Copy you ? Ok!

So mr. Levi came over to me and passed me this blank sheet of paper.
"See if anyone would let you copy their paper ,(y/n)" this doesn't look to hard oh damn some of it is in Japanese, Armin looked back and handed me his paper.
"Here you go copy this." 
I honestly think I made a friend I'm so proud , go ahead (y/n) wait until I tell mom.
"Thank you I appreciate it that your being so nice to me,"
"I at least want you to think you made a fried at least" damn that was unexpected.
"Thank you,and I honestly think we're going to be good friends."
It's about 11:14 what time do they eat at this school it's kinda late I'm hungry. There's no time to eating I eat when I want, when I got it, so  a ding went off and I saw everyone get up. That boy with the long hair is coming over here, let me look like I'm doing work, or something.
"Hey,Armin you coming to eat with me and Mikasa, an the others ?"  His voice just made me jump in the inside who is this guy who is he? (Y/n) please keep your virgin hormones to you self.
"Yeah, I'm just waiting on my new friend (y/n) here"  damn am I going to slow.
"Well you don't have to wait for me you can go with you friend,I'll find my way"
I looked up at the long haired boy the looked back at my work.
"No I'll wait for (y/n) . I'll meet you guys there"
"(Y/n) huh that's a beautiful name, I'll  see you at lunch. Armin"
and he walked away like that he said my name was beautiful damn thanks. Beautiful. Ass voice that would make you just ? Could you just say my name again, let me image him saying that one more time "(y/n)" yeah that does sound nice. 
"(y/n)..(y/n) are you ready I'm getting hungry"
"Yeah sorry umm. Yeah let's go, I'll follow you I don't know where I'm going , so." So I was following Armin to the lunch room,
"what type of things do you eat? All we have is Japanese food." I figured it's japan, I'll eat anything that's not weired looking, if I can't pronounce it I won't eat it.
"If I can't pronounce it,I won't eat it."
Armin just looked at me for a second,and started laughing, and I just smiled and started laughing.
"I've never heard that one before. Your funny (y/n)." I was following Armin for about 3 minutes, before we entered this big ass cafeteria. Everyone was looking at me following Armin, looking away and talking. We grabbed our lunch, I couldn't read anything so I ended up getting some damn , rice , fucking rice, so I'm walking behind Armin with a rice plate. We approached a table of people. It's the buzz cut boy, the potato chips girl, the pretty girl with a scarf , and a nice looking boy with a very structured face..kinda like a horse a lil bit ..but he had his arm around the girl with the scarf, they must be together. And damn the fine ass boy, that was looking at me was there. So we walked up and while everyone was looking at us,Armin broke the silence.
"Guys this is (y/n) she's new here and needs friends." I looked at Armin like I don't need you to make me make friends, tsk* I'm not that lonely.
The potato chip girl spoke "hi I'm Sasha it's so nice to meet you .. you have a pretty name by the way"
"Aw thanks ..uhh Sasha" she giggled at me and kept eating. And then the buzzed cut hair boy spoke to me.with food kinda in his mouth.
"Connie ." He says and he smiled and started eating. And I saw the scarf girl , and horse shaped kissing,and then he introduced them as one.
"Hey I'm jean,and this is my girlfriend mikasa, we've all know each other for quite some time now."
And I looked to my side and and our eyes automatically met like he was already looking at me. And I was like I haven't dont much talking so I asked him.
"And what's your name.. I saw you earlier right?" He just looked at me and had this seductive look on his face, I can tell .. it's big just the energy he gives off, makes me throb.
"It's Eren, and yeah you definitely saw me earlier," we did not break eye contact,and he started biting a little bit of his lip looking at me from head to toe. And I heard that deep seductive voice talk to me.
"You should sit in front of me, the view would nicer."