Moms still home 🔞

You and Eren were getting dressed.
"Sooo" you look at Eren awkwardly he stared back at you.
"My mom, if she shows you anything or tells you anything just ignore it"
Eren starts to laugh.
"What?"
Eren "I would love to see, everything." Eren walked over to you, pulling you in for a kiss. You hear mom yelling.
Mom "Eren come down!" You rolled you eyes slightly.
Eren "you really want to do that now."
Eren grabbed my hand,and pulled me downstairs, mom was sitting on the couch.
Mom "What you doing (y/n)?" She was smiling at Eren. *Oh hell I know exactly what she's about to do. Your eye started twitching, you pretended that you were messing with your hair so, no one would see.

(Y/n) "I thought you wanted us down stairs" you started shaking your head "no"at your mom, and stoped when Eren looked at you.
Mom "Not you, Eren, just to chat for a bit, sit down" she started patting at the seat.
(Y/n) "guess I'll go.. to my room"
Eren. "I'll be just a minute" Eren was smirking at you. You were headed up stairs.
(Y/n). "Yeah maybe we could watch a aot latter."
Your mom was moving her head telling you to go.
Eren saw your mom signal you.
Eren "yeah we could"
(Y/n) "ok then guess I'll go UP STAIRS THEN"
Mom "So Eren how did you meet"
Eren "We met at- she interrupted Eren
Mom "just a sec.. I know you still there (Y/n)"
I ran to my room, panting. "Damn she's good" you wanted to hear everything. Shit,
I flopped on my bed, I don't even have anything embarrassing she could show him. I turned on the tv *what to watch *what to watch. You decided to watch "Tolit bound Hanako-Kun" aww this is so cute, but so fucked up. You made it to episode 12, *crying that was so. I checked my phone to look at the time *7:30 it's been three hours. I walked down quietly. I heard loud laughing.
Mom "And that's when she fell in the mud, and messed up her hair she was freaking out"
You heard Eren giggling, you started smiling as I walked back to my room.
Mom " So what's your intentions with my daughter?" I turned around fast so I could hear.
Eren " My intentions? I love your daughter, she's amazing, I'm really falling for her."
Mom "Wow only if she heard that, she is amazing, but don't hurt her, she's had enough of that."
Eren " I won't, I haven't told (y/n) this,but... I'm in love with her."
Mom pov >
I can tell he's  really is in love with her. he kept smiling. I'm pretty sure she's in love with him too. (Y/n) don't forget...
Back to y/n>
My heart dropped, He's in love with me, I walked back to my room, and shut the door quietly, I got on the bed, shaking. This never happened to me before, how could I not be nervous. He feels the exact same, Why didn't we tell each other yet? I heard walking coming up the stairs. Eren walked through the door. Something came over me, I pulled Eren in, I started kissing him. "(Y/n)? What's the matter." Something came over me. "You were gone, for a while." Eren picked me up, and carried me to the bed. My heart started pounding, we were getting carried away. "Eren, wait." I ran over to the door, making sure it was locked. I crawled over Eren kissing is neck, should I tell him, I'm in love with him? No not yet. "(Y/n)" my heart started pounding, we sat up on the bed, my legs were wrapped around him. He started to cress my cheek with his thumb. "I will never leave you." I looked at Eren in a daze, pulling him in for a hug. I started kissing on his neck, "I'll never leave you." Eren leaned back, pulling me with him. I started kissing down Erens body, keeping eye contact, he put his fingers in my hair. He was really hard, he sat up reaching for my shirt, I leaned down grabbing his dick, I started moving my head slowly, making him moan. *(y/n), I started going faster, moving my hand more, *uhhh, Eren grabbed my arm,pulling me in, grabbing the back of my neck, he kissed me harder. He stuck it in slowly. *mmh I covered my mouth, trying to keep quiet. He wrapped his arm around me tightly, kissing my neck, he started going slow. He turned us over, he was hovered over me,his hair was in my face, he started moving his hips slower, moaning and panting "(y/n), he pushed his hair back, going a little faster. "I love you," he leaned down kissing my neck, *Eren, he slowed down, reaching his hand all over my body, squeezing my breast. I realized tomorrow's Monday, when do I tell Eren I'm in love with him? "Eren, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you. Squeezing him so tightly, he rubbed my back kissing all over my face. "Promise me that we won't leave each other." I just want to have a life with you Eren. He looked at me rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip. "I promise I'll never leave, (y/n)." He started smiling , grabbing the back of my neck kissing me so deeply, I need to tell Eren. No I have to tell Eren.