It will not happen again 🔞

I got up before Eren, it was still kinda early. His hands were wrapped around me while I was on top of him, I wonder if he's still mad? I really have to pee, but I'm so comfortable, and he's hugging on me pretty tight, and if I move he's gonna be mad. I'm just gonna stay a few more minutes. It's been 20 minutes I can't hold it any longer. I get of Eren slowly so I won't wake him. 
Shit.. I felt Eren grab the back of my arm pulling me back.
Eren. "Where are you going?" He was yanking on my arm, "come back" he pulled me back slowly.
(Y/n) . I looked back at eren grabbing his hand. "I'll be back I have to use the restroom"
"No" *huh?
"What?"
"No" he looked at me aggressively half asleep.
"No I was sleeping so good come back" he pulled my arm harder.
"I will after I get back" I pull my arm away to walk to the restroom.
"Fine but hurry." He was right,we are attached to each other. But dang I really needed to pee, I went to wash my hands. "(Y/n)." I went back to the room,
"(Y/n) we still haven't really talked about what happened." He had his arms open waiting for me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me on him, He wrapped his arms around me and started rubbing my back.
Eren. "So what happened at school Friday?" He was looking at my lips, waiting for me to talk. I know he was talking about that boy River. That really fucked everything up. And Eren has a short temper.
(Y/n). "We were cleaning for Mr. Levi, I was sweeping and, River just came up to me and asked for my name."
He looked up at me with heavy eye contact, he raised his eyebrow at me like I've already done something wrong. "So you know his name Already?.."
Eren is pissed
"Huh?" I kept talking and ignored what he just said.
"He said "if i want to get an A in this class I'd have to sweep like this" Then he got behind me and wrapped his arms around me. But I pushed him away, and then he asked if I had a boyfriend." he's staring like he wants every single detail, he looks aggravated, I've never seen him make that face.
Eren. "So, what happened after that? What grade did you get?" He took his arms off me and leaned back on the bed, I was still sitting on him, and he started moving his legs.
(Y/n) "I told him I had a boyfriend, and then Mr. Levi came in ,and asked who swept the floors and he told Mr. Levi. I got an A ." Eren grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms under him.
Eren. "I'll just talk to him On Monday"
What? He started rubbing his hands through my hair. I squeezed him.
(Y/n) "It won't happen again."
Eren. "I know," we laid quite for about 5 minutes, he was still playing with my hair.
"(Y/n)." He lifted my face, "you know a lot of guys want you, but..." he grabbed the back of my neck ,and started kissing me hard "your mine.", "Eren" He started teasing me, rubbing his hands up and down. He started smiling and giggling. "What's so funny?" He leaned back spreading his legs, I leaned in kissing on his neck, "your all mine, you know that (y/n)." He pushed me on my back, grabbing my legs and pulling me under him. He leaned down and kissed my neck, rubbing his hands all over my body. He kissed me pushing his tongue in my mouth, he sucked on his fingers, and pushed them in slowly, making me bite my lip, *mmmh. Eren stopped just to take his hair down, he grabbed my hand, and placed it on his dick, I moved my hand up and down, hearing him moan makes me more excited. I leaned my head down and started sucking while moving my hand, he grabbed my chin rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip,

I look up at Eren, "And your all mine Eren." He pushed me back.
"I love you, I love everything about you." We started expressing feelings. He stuck his dick in while his fingers were in my hair, kissing me passionately rubbing his other hand down my back.
"I love everything about you to" He lifted me up flipping us over I was on top. His hands went down squeezing my ass as I rode him.
"*mmmhh I love when you do that too" when he talks to me I get excited. I started moving faster. Causing us both to moan heavily. We started making out again, Eren grabbed my back tightly wrapping his arms around,and started moving fast up and down, moaning so hard.
"And I love when you do that" I was panting out of breath. I was so close, but I wanted it to last longer. I grabbed the back of his neck and started kissing him harder,while riding him he started moaning even louder. Panting I kissed his neck.
Eren pov >
I love (y/n) so much, I wonder if she's in love with me?  And if she keeps trying to take control, I'm gonna finish a lot sooner, then I won't be able to see that face she makes when she's about to "Eren" she's almost there, she's about to making us both finish early. "Eren Please I'm" I went a little faster. *uhhhh, I moaned loud enough for the whole house to hear, but I don't care, she bit her lip making that face. "Do you wanna go shower Eren?" She leaned over about to get up.
"Wait.." I grabbed her arm pulling her back down. I was still inside her,
"You ok," she looked so beautiful, the sun was peeping through the window her skin started glowing.
"Yeah it's just that.." I was about to tell (y/n) that I'm in love with her, but I can't say anything now, I don't know if she's in love with me. "Nothing"
She moved her hands to my neck rubbing it, we were  staring at each other. Those big brown eyes of hers makes me love her even more, and her smile is everything.
"Eren I love you a lot" she smiled leaning in kissing me she pushed her tongue in. I got hard again. "Mmh" she looked, down grabbing my dick. We sat there looking at each other thinking, we both leaned in for a kiss, we started moving our bodies again.