The big fall (read the last chapter first, it was updated)

In an instant, the floor of the room came crashing down (No pipes have been broken in the making of this sentence)! The fox held on to one of the bottom bars for dear life, as he to had fallen down. He hesitantly looked down at the mess of shelves, pictures, wood, and the glass shards of the bottles.

     The fox was stunned. He fell to the ground onto his knees. Conveniently, no one was home. He walked among the rubble. He couldn't have happiness, even for a minute. He sighed and started cleaning.

     He wanted to get the important stuff up first. The first thing he picked up was a couple of photos of his friends... His real friends. He looked at all of them, remembering when they were taken.

     The first one was a group photo, all of them were gathered in front of the main stage.

     "Come on guys!" Toy chica shouted. "It's mangle's last day here!"

     Toy bonnie and Toy freddy were on the stage with a gap large enough for two people. Balloon boy and JJ were sitting on the ground infront of them.

     "Why are we doing this again?" Mangle was standing next to the camera chica set up, holding his arm out (this was this was pre-transitioning to a male but we're still going to respect pronouns).

     "Cause we wanna have one last memory before you leave." Marionette calmly stated while sitting down next to JJ.

     Golden freddy sat down next to Balloon boy (Bb and JJ where sitting center floor, and the others were on there outskirts). The withereds all laid down on their stomachs in front of the four sitting down.

     "Come on mangle! We saved a spot right here just for you and chica!" Toy bonnie gestured to the Gap in between him and toy Freddy. Mangle nodded and stood in-between the two of them.

     Chica set the camera timer to ten seconds, the perfect amount of time for everybody to pose and her to get into her spot.

3
2
1

     Click

     Chica ran over to get the picture out of the camera. She looked at the colorless photo with pride. "Mangle, in order to keep the final product a surprise, think you could go get a frame for it?" Chica said waving the photo around.

     He nodded and ran off. Chica giggled as the full picture was in view. Bonnie quickly realize what chica was giggling at when she said "really bonnie?"

    The others rushed over to see what happened, only to find bonnie holding up bunny ears on mangle. "Classic bonnie." Withered freddy shook his head, as both bonnies started to giggle to themselves.

     "Well that's one way to say goodbye." Balloon boy shrugged. "Oh! I also brought the pen!"

     Everybody wrote their names on the back of the picture, each with either little inside jokes, or goodbye messages. Mangle came back holding a little pink picture frame. Marionette handed mangle the picture, and he hugged the others for the last time.

     Foxy looked at this picture and started crying. He put it in the box with some of his other stuff as he looked at the second picture. Is the picture was originally a video but they ended up losing it.

     "Do you have to record everything?" Toy Freddy nudged toy chica on the side a little bit, to which an off camera toy chica gave a thumbs up to.

     It was a peaceful day in the park, the sun was out and they were having a blast. Toy bonnie was making sure that Balloon boy and JJ didn't get themselves hurt while playing tag. Mangle was reading "Five Nights at Freddy's; The Fourth Closet" under a tree.

     The picture itself showed balloon boy and JJ chasing toy bonnie,

     "No! Please! Have mercy!" Bonnie cried out the the small children, as they decided that tag would be alot more fun if it was two against one.

     "Nope!" JJ slid infront of bonnie as BB was on his tail. Bonnie now trapped, fell to the ground.

     "I surrender!" Bonnie held up his hands. Balloon boy hit the back of his head.

     And Mangle, poking his head out of his book, quietly laughing to himself.

     Mangle looked up from his book at the chaos infront of him.

     "JJ! Be careful! You almost got hurt!" Toy bonnie said, running after the two jellybeans. Jellybean was an inside joke between mangle and the two kids.

     One time, balloon boy, JJ, and mangle were all chilling at a table, and BB made a bet with JJ that he could put more jellybeans in his mouth than her. It ended up going poorly for the two.

     The kids ignored Toy bonnie and kept playing. Mangle quietly giggled to himself  as the kids started to chase the poor rabbit.

     Foxy quietly giggled to himself as he did once before (yes, the repeat of words were on purpose). He also put it in the box. The final picture wasn't in a frame, I was hung up on the side of the, now destroyed, shelf. It was the first kids drawing he ever got.

     He sighed as he put it in the box and closed it

     He sighed as he put it in the box and closed it. He put the box on a wooden square with two connecting ropes, and hoisted it up onto a different platform in the roof. He looked at the remaining mess. Luckily, it was only the floor that caved. He could fix it with new wood. He cleaned up the big chunks of wood, and swept up the floor.

     He knew it would be a while before he had a room again, but like it matters. He didn't sleep much anyway. He looked at the floor and made sure it looked fine. Satisfied with the result, he climbed up to the roof again.

      He crawled around up there, in hopes of moving his room somewhere else. He was looking for more stable ground, a suitable place for an outlet, and somewhere that was tall. He didn't have to worry about any critters cause he usually kept the roof clean. Turns out, mice is really good (please don't eat mice).

     Eventually, foxy found a suitable, much more secure place for a room. He brought his stuff over, and started planning.

(Funtime foxy was the original foxy before he got upgraded and moved to the second location with the toys, they ended up keeping the design but fixing him and moving him to the fifth location (present time))