fear.

The fox sat on the highest shelf as he had done everyday. As he sat, his friends were talking at the tables below. The pink and white ball of unkempt fur was always drawing something around him. His friends, the room around him, random squiggles and doodles. All these drawings filled the pages of his notebook. Drawing was the foxes escape from the world around him. To bright. The rooms of the building to the fox were just a little to... "Happy".

"Foxy? How many times have I told you to not be up there?" The small girl with pigtails questioned.

To many times to count. Foxy closed his notebook and stood up on the sturdy shelf, and climbed up into the rafters in the roof. His safe haven.

"Foxy! Get out of the rafters!" The one from before spoke, as she stood up and proceeded to make a very lazy attempt to try to follow him up there.

Foxy sighed, putting his notebook down on a flat surface. He looked down at the animatronic trying to locate him in the sky, the others following her gaze.

"Foxy?" Ballora asked, her slightly opening her purple eyes, her blue hair shining in the light as she adjusted her tutu.

"Can you find him puppet?" The goofy chicken loving bear asked the black and white striped marionette. His purple and pink fur slightly moving towards puppet

"No. Can you bon bon?" Puppet asked, thoughtful. The small legless blue rabbit, that looked almost toy like, shook his head.

Foxy was afraid to return down there. He didn't want to get into any conflict. He didn't talk very much off scene. When the camera was on, all the attention was focused on him. He was acting for millions of people, most of which was there to hate on him. He hated acting. He hated recording. He HATED the attention he got, yet there seemed to be no way out of it.

"Foxy..." The one from before spoke, put her tone changed to be a little less "preppy". Baby continued "I will count to ten...and you gotta be down here." Baby's smile disappeared, she sighed. She was already bothered her that the fox avoided them and preferred to be up in the roof.

"One..." She started counting. Making the already anxious Fox terrified.

"Two..." The fox was breathing heavily, feeling weak as his joints quaked.

"Three..." The fox started shaking.

"Four..." The fox jumped down, not testing to see how patient baby could get. Foxy tried to control his breathing and shaking, but was failing miserably. Foxy grabbed his wrist and he calmed down, but only a little. Foxy always held his wrist in these situations. He did it out of a nervous reflect. More or less a habit. Everyone already being as annoyed as they were, started to yell at foxy... Or at least that's what he thought. He held his tears in as he was being punished. His safe space was infiltrated.

His friends were so different off camera. What they did was just a role play of their life. If anybody else saw what was going on, things would only get worse...

Foxy was standing there, taking in all of the hurtful things things the others are saying. He wanted to yell, stick up for himself, something! But he couldn't. He griped his wrist tighter as he heard the faint sound of a notification. It was time to record. The time of day where what he does affects a bunch of people. The part day that drained him the most. The part of the day where he fought not to breakdown in tears, because they would not get a second chance to record. As the fox was in a world of pain, he put on a smile, tightened the springs on his skin, and hit record.

He liked it when his friends were acting. They looked like good friends that he could get help from. Friends that wouldn't make him fear for his life, Every time he did something they thought was ok one day, but not the next. In this world, baby was a childish leader, who helped foxy along his way. Freddy was funny, and caused joy in foxy's life. Bon bon, the teammate who wouldn't care whenever he was needed. Ballora, who was a great person to talk to, even though they were snobby, puppet and springtrap, his friends to the end that have been there since the beginning. His friends that felt like a family. However, springtrap was the only one who truly liked foxy being around, who always had foxy's back. Foxy wouldn't want to lose a friend over a couple of weak and lame feelings, so he hid them.