The pipe line, and the ceiling

(Foxys POV! Not third person)

     They were only there for a little bit. Not even half the day. The little one said something about 'not putting a strain on the story' or something. That's besides the point. Circus Baby looked mad. Did she really think I was replacing her? No. I think she was more mad that I had friends over. If she is mad, however, I might wanna go.

     I hopped up into the crowded ceiling. There are three layers to the roof, not counting the roof itself. We have the bottom layer, mostly pipelines, circuit boards and such. I call it the light layer because It connects the lights to the roof, and it's easy to break.

     Next is the second layer up. These are things like air conditioning, wires, ect. The important things. I call it the cold layer. That shit gets icy.

     Next is the third layer. My favorite. It's dark enough to completely hide me. There's metal plates and platforms, some are thick, some are thin. These platforms are mostly for wires and lighting, so there is one above every key area. There Is a two layer one in pirates cove, a really big, one layered one it the main room, two one layers in ballora's room, a long two layer stretching across the main hall, and a thick three layer above the stage in Funtime auditorium.

    There's bars up there to. Mostly there just as support. It being supportive beems, it's the strongest layer. Ya. I have a little hidey hole up there. Nothing to big. Just a string of fairy lights and a couple of pillows. I like to keep my sketch book up there. Along with my...other... dangerous object. I also have a plug-in up there, I put it together my self! It's for my phone and stuff.

     "FOXY! GET DOWN HERE!"

     Baby had called me down. She sounds mad. What did I do this time!?