captured

All the animatronics ran the elevator just as it closed. Baby ran up to the door and started banging on it. She heard the ding of the elevator opening from the bottom. She quickly pressed the button. The door opened and they all got in.

     "Look at that!"

     Foxy looked at the familiar creature above him. They both had heard the ding of the upstairs elevator. The creature's hand was on his snout, keeping it shut, to not let the fox bite him.

     "They actually care about you!"

     It laughed as Scrap Baby and Golden Freddy walked in. Didn't golden get trapped in the portal!? Just as the elevator door opened, Ennard threw the fox to the ground.

     "FOXY!" they all yelled.

     "Ennard..." puppet spoke quietly.

     Ennard threw foxy over to Baby's scary counterpart. She held the fox as golden struggled to put a muzzle on him. If foxy could speak he would. Freddy and bon bon were freaking out over what they were doing to foxy. Foxy started crying, as it was almost on. Foxy's mind was racing. Not again!

     Foxy ran around the room of their pizzaria before stopping infront of the others.

     "What are we gonna play!?" Foxy jumped up and down, full of energy!

     "Probably something really fun!" Bonnie started jumping with foxy, oblivious to what chica was about to say.

     "Bonnie~ remember the game we made up? Let's play it with foxy!" Chica grabbed Bonnie arm.

     Bonnie looked afraid. But Freddy pushed him back. He looked up at Freddy who was crying, but knew what he had to do. Freddy went behind foxy and grabbed him. Chicas eyes were black and white. She walked over to foxy, getting out a muzzle. They pushed him down

     Chica struggled to put the muzzle on him.

     "W-why are you doing this!?" Foxy squeaked. He couldn't help it!

     "Because, And you hurt a kid! Hence the muzzle, this will stop it from happening again!" Chica got it on him.

     Chica never really liked her.

     Goldie got the muzzle on him. When Goldie and foxy were friends, Goldie always made transphobic jokes, not knowing foxy was a she.

     "Stop! You're hurting her-....him." Freddy corrected himself.

     "Oh? So you're a her?" Goldie grabbed his neck.

     "I was..." Foxy mouthed.

     "What!? Cat got your tongue!?" Scrap baby laughed.

     The others following Freddy and bon bon were surprised. Goldie lifted his fist.
     "NO!" Freddy screamed as he made a run for foxy. Foxy crouched down in a defensive position but... nothing came? Foxy looked up and saw Goldie's fist...and Freddy infront of him.

     Goldie impaled Freddy. Freddy took the punch. Why would he take the punch for me? Goldie's fist was covered in oil. He removed his fist from Freddy's stomach. Freddy fell to the ground. All foxy could do was stare. Foxys best friend was gone. The illusion of hate was broken. What he thought his friends did to him was a lie. Foxys eyes filled with black hate. A white dot of despair came into his eyes. He clenched his fist as blood came from his mouth. His once small but sharp teeth, became large and could barely fit in his mouth. The drooling blood stained his teeth, leaving them dipped in red.