❝𝑶𝒉 𝑵𝒐!❞

Requested by: N/A
Genre: [angst] [hurt comfort] [enemies to lovers] [killing game]
CW: mildly suggestive, spicy smooching?, cursing

Maybe coming off of hiatus? Probably not. This is just a rushed last minute drabble ig.
-Peach

-----------------------♤

Your hot breath ghosted his lips the closer you got to him. Your beautiful squinted (e/c) eyes and that godamned sly smirk of yours. His brows furrowed and his face grimacing. His gambouge colored eyes fixated on your movements. When he first met you, you were a sly, conceited, over confident bastard.

And he loved it.. Not that he'd admit it outloud.

How did he even get in this position in the first place..?

-----------------------♤

"Hey? Saihara?"

He quirked a brow. He didn't even know why he decided to spend his free time with you. He probably would have gotten more fulfillment with spending time with Miu or Kokichi. And that's saying a lot.

"What is it, (L/n)?"

He saw that impish smirk and dreaded whatever question that was about to pass your lips.

"Have you ever been in love?"

His face grew hot. He heard your laugh and instantaneously faced the other way.

"Of course I have.. What kind of strange question is that?"

He covered his face with the back of his hand awkwardly. He wasn't expecting something like that.

"Who was it? Kaede~?"

You teased. He flinched. Would you have found it as strange as Maki did? To fall in love in a killing game..

Afterall it wasn't just Kaede.. You made him feel something rather similar. It was strange..

"Mhm.. But would it be strange to you?"

You sucked your teeth. The girl was gone but you couldn't help but feeling petty jealousy. Of course you felt like this. You were a bad person. At least in Saihara's eyes... So why did he want to figure you out so much.

"Not at all.. Anyways. I should really get going."

"Wait!"

Your head turned. Curiously. But as the saying goes curiousity killed the cat.

"What is it, Saihara..?"

"Have you ever been in love? With anyone?"

You smirked. The one he was so afraid of.

"Of course.... How could I not be in love.. Especially with someone like you?"

You laughed to yourself departing from Shuichi.

His eyes widened. You loved him? That's not possible! You were always causing him trouble, you refused to open up to him, you didn't trust him at all... So why him?