❝𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈❞

Requested by: N/A
genre: [goofy fluff] [summer camp Au by  WildDaggers on insta]

Another goofy fluff fic with Shumai. Also yes I did name a chapter after that one song from spongebob. Its 1 am. 👁👄👁
-----------------------♤

"Hey! (Y/n)! Check this out!" Placing down a plastic container you turned around. "Yeah? What's up Taro!?" He came running up to you a smiling mess. "Check out what the campers made for me today!" You raised a brow looking down at his wrist decorated in all sorts of bracelets. "So cute." You gushed. Tsumugi came around placing another container on top of yours. "Instead of worrying about friendship bracelets dont you think we should keep our minds on the theatre department? We're in charge of it afterall." You sighed heavily. "True.."

What was supposed to be just a week of your Summer turned into your entirety.
But hey what's summer without good friends at Camp Hope's Pine?

You recently found yourself stuck in the position of counselor helping around the Arts side with Rantaro and Tsumugi. You for the most part helped around with Tsumugi, who was constantly overshadowed by your bestfriend. With you of course being over shadowed as well.

But things were looking up of course.
You even found yourself fancying a particular counselor who goes under the name, Shuichi Saihara.
He was sweet and pretty awkward the first time you had met him. Bumping into him on your way to find bug spray for Komaru and her girlfriend, Toko. Apologizing profusely until his partner in crime, Kaede Akamatsu came to pick him up. That was a pretty interesting day...

"Yoo hoo~ (Y/n). Geez you're getting more spaced out than Tsu does. Ah, no offense!" Tsumugi hit him on the head playfully with a prop styraphome shot put ball. "None taken." You chuckled at their banter. "Are you thinking about him?~" You hummed. "Who?" Rantaro bumped your shoulder. "Your loverboy~" You glared. "Tsu hand me the shot put." She just laughed lightly. "Its just a prop." You grabbed the ball and she held you back. "Not for long-" Rantaro jumped off stage. "Be careful I'm old and brittle!" Escaping Tsumugi's grasp you scrambled off stage jumping on Rantaro's back. "You're barley 19! You avocado, dork!" Trying to get you off he bent foward. "And you're 17! Practically still a baby!"

Tsumugi trying to pull you two away from each other Maki, Kaito, Kaede and Shuichi came in notcing the commotion. It took one clear of the throat from Maki for all of you to drop to the floor.

'Scary'

"That's my, Harumaki!" Kaito patted her head. She quickly shot him a glare causing him to stop. "You're so cute."

Ah, yes Kaito Momota the Ultimate simp.

"What's up, Maki?" You tilted your head still laying on the gym's floor. "I need you and Shuichi to team up for the day and go collect some firewood for tonight's cookout. Hajime and Nagito are getting the food from Teru Teru tonight. Rantaro and Kaede are on lake duty with Hina and Sakura today. Tsumugi will come with me and Kaito to help out with archery. Are we clear?"

You looked up as Shuichi seeing him pull down his cap. So cute..

"Yeah, let me just talk with Taro and Tsu behind stage real quick. Just so we can run over tomorrow's plans."

Pulling up the two by the hands with your scary amount of strength you went behind stage your face absolutely red. Rantaro smirking up a storm.

"Someone got lucky today.." Ranataro poked at your side while Tsumugi fixed your messy appearance. "This plain Jane right here might be nothing too special to look at but she'll make sure you look perfect!" Rantaro grabbing your hand held his smirk. "And this for today."

You two extended a peace sign towards eachother, making a heart together, pressed your flat hands against one another and intertwined your fingers.

"Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect."