❝𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌❞

Requested: N/A
Genre: [angst?] [Phantom thief/Persona AU]

-----------------------♤

❝𝖎 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎...❞

Those words rang from your ears as you lifted your head up from your desk from a deep sleep.

"Hey? (Y/n)..? (Y/n)?" You hummed rubbing your eyes. "Hm?" Shuichi lightly tapped on your shoulder. "Is everything, alright.. You've been pretty spaced out lately.. Have you been getting enough sleep?" His tone was full of worry. How cute.. "I'm fine.. I've just been studying during the night.." You gave him a gentle smile lying to him with ease. "Would you like to hear my latest findings about The Phantom Thieves?" His head perked up in excitement. He had been enamoured with this case. Which is what concerns you.. "Sure!" You chuckled. His cheeks grew red along with his ears hearing your laugh. In his eyes you were perfection.. "So the phantoms theives-"

You wish he would stay away from the phantom thieves buisness.. He would never understand the group and what the purpose they serve to society is. You'd like to blame his uncle for his views.. And as much as you had liked the idea that wasnt the case. The thing that angered you the most... Was even fathoming the idea of him capturing the phantom thieves. Only because you were one of them. You remember it like it was yesterday..

-----------------------♤

❝𝕴 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕! 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊!❞

You held your head in pain as the voice echoed loudly through your mind.

❝𝕸𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊! 𝕵𝖔𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖊! 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖊𝖊, 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉!❞

You fell to the floor in pain screaming.. You want this..

❝𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊?! 𝕺𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞?❞

Shuichi could never understand.. No matter how much he could try.

❝𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉! 𝖁𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊. 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕴... 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉!❞

Reaching towards your face you felt a mask. As you attempted to pull it off it felt as if your face had been attached to it. In desperation your tore it off but with your flesh going along with it. The only thing being able to leave your throat was a scream. The pain subsided as you looked up towards the enemy. Blue flames engulfing your body as your uniform dissapeared. Being replaced with some suit.

As you and your newfound friends defeated Officer Nakamura's palace you felt a sense of belonging.

"Welcome to the team, (Y/n)!" Kaede jumped up into congratulations.

"Come on guys! What's your lame codename, (Y/n)..?" Kokichi pressed a finger towards his lips.

"How about.. Arbiter..?"