Meeting the corporal

-Time skip 5 years later

You were now 15. Alot happened after the event in shiganshina.

Flashback~

„ʜᴇꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ" ᴇʀᴇɴ ᴍɪᴋᴀꜱᴀ!!!! ʜɪʀᴏ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ!!!! ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴛ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢꜱ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴇxʜᴀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴘᴀɪɴ: „ ʜɪʀᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀꜱᴛᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ!!!"

Flashback end~

You lost eren and mikasa
And you were now living in the underground. Everywere thugs,pedos, rapers and stuff like that.
But you knew how to defend yourself. It was now noon you started to get hungry.

Y/N P.O.V:
Damn im hungry.. wheres my knife.. wheres my knife?! Ok Y/N dont lose patience just search for it.
Ah stupid little knife. It was laying between your „bed" and your „hygiene articles" you were a very clean person you hated dust and dirt over all, but theres one thing what you still hated the most, titans. but since you were living in the underground your dream to join the survey corps wouldnt work out anymore. You sighed at the thought that you were never gonna be a cadet in the scout Regiment.

Timeskip 30 mins later~

You sat there with your bananas (A/N: you needed your knife to cut a few bananas off of the bush)
Eating them with passion cause you havent eated in 2 days. Suddenly you heard horses: „stupid Military police they are trying to catch me again huh?" but as they rode next to your house you didnt saw the familiar unicorn/horse. You saw wings, the wings you always wanted to wear, the wings shined on a beautiful forestgreen cloak. It was the scout regiment.

You were quiet astounded cause you saw your dream, your only reason to keep pushing infront of you. You were lost in thoughts as you heard the knocks on your half broken wooden door.

„Someone inside here?" you saw a little man with beautiful black raven hair his eyes were a mix between blue and gray. „Erwin theres a girl inside here" he spoke to a blond haired man with BIIGGGG eyebrows you couldn't help but chuckled at the sight.
„Tch. Brat open the fucking door or i kick it open" only a few seconds were gone and your door shattered to the floor you saw the raven haired boy walking to you. „Oi brat, stop staring and come with me".  You hesitated at first but obeyed he should be an higher up.  Ok Y/N this is your First impression you thought, dont fuck it up!

„I am commander erwin smith who are you if i am allowed to ask?"

Ok so the eyebrow guy is called commander erwin smith.. think about your first impression! Be formal.

You saluted and said: im Y/N  L/N sir

He looked at you with suprised eyes he didnt thought you knew how to salute but he continued

„Alright Y/N im now giving you a chance to choose the right, we heard of your skills and we need someone like you in the Survey Corps."

Your eyes lighten up a bit but you were trying to hide it

He continued:
Now you have to choose: either you are joining the survey corps under special sight from corporal levi he pointed at the raven haired man

„ so his name was levi huh?" you thought

Commander erwin saw you were deep in thought so he cleared his troath:
„Or we are gonna hand you to the MP (military police) ." so you have to decide now!

You answered with excitement:" commander erwin i would like to join the Survey Corps and kill all the titans even if its the last thing i do!"

Eriwn was about to speak up again as you saw someone you never thought you would see again in less then 1 second you forgot about your first impression all that was mattering to you were the 2 Persons.
„EREN, MIKASA" you screamed they turned theire heads to the oh so familiar voice ad they recognised you

Y/NNNNN!!!! They both jumped off of theire horses and were running to you. You were running aswell and soon enough you three were laying in each others arms cuddling and crying.

Soon after erwin was speaking to all 3 of you:
„You know eachother?" ok im confused what is going on here?!

A/N:

C L I F F H A N G E R !! Woot woot

In the next chapter you are going to have something what you never thought... stay tuned guys!
(: