Fight for her(levi P.O.V).

She ran out of my fucking office. Damn why did i have to choose this way of telling her how i really feel. Cause i dont know how or why but i feel the same. Now i fucked up. I need to show her that i love her. No matter what it takes. Ughhh i wish she just let me continue then i would have said: Y/N im your superior you are my cadet. But i love you,so i dont care what erwin says about love between superiors and cadets. But no she probably hates me now.

-later in the messhall

I was sitting on my usual place with my tea. I scanned the hall for Y/N but she wasn't here. Im gonna ask four eyes if she can bring her food from me.

Spoken from the devil, four eyes walks in and straight to my table. She was mad, i never saw her so mad in ages.

"What was that shorty!?!!??" She asked me

"What was what four eyes?" I knew what she wanted but i dont wanted to talk to her right now in the mess hall infront of everyone.

"You know it exactly levi" fuck she used my first name,now im screwed.

„Tch. Fine im telling you but under one condition"

„That is?"

„You bring Y/N food and give her a hug. You say the food is from me. AND you have to give her the superior food"

Shitty glasses looked at me like she saw a ghost
But she nodded and said:
„Aight shorty tell me what it is."

„Come to my office with me"

She nodded and start walking with me to my office.

I explained all to her even the part that i love her, and that i didnt know how to make her mine.

Hanji didnt said anything till i was finished with all. She looked at me surprised, but then she has her usual big grin planted on her face.

„Awww shorty likes Y/N"
Hanji was fangirling again but she put herself together after i said she has to.

She then told me what i have to do:

I took notes on a paper:

• dont punish her if she insults you or disrespects you. She is mad at you and she is allowed to. So let her be.
• Be nice around her and protect her if a other cadet is bothering her.
• Smile at her if she looks at you.
• If you two are fighting, dont go hard on her and maybe let her win even if she wasn't able to.
• Show emotions to her.

Im gonna do this but its gonna be hard.

Later on the training ground~

Wow thats the first time i see Y/N today. She looks angry. Tch who wouldnt be, after the shit i've done to her. It was hand-to-hand combat training she didn't find a partner thats why i was going over to her and smiled at her. She looked at me and said: „what? Do you wanna punish me or somethi-„ then she saw my smile and i saw her eyes melt at the sight of my smile. Our eyes connected and i didn't wanted it to end she neither. But then she snipped herself out of the connection and said to me with anger: lets fight!
I nodded and we were going to fighting stance.

Everyones eyes were on me and her. I know i would blame myself badly but for Y/N im risking it. Im not gonna go hard on her. And maybe let her win. But she is so strong i dont even have to let her. She could win over everyone. (A/N: ikkk this is kinda OOC but its cute!!!!so lemme do ma thang)

After the fight~
I let her win i didnt even punsh her often i was always dodging. Our fight was like that:

She punsh- i dodge
I punsh     - she dodge
And this over and over.

She was exhausted and fell on my body as i dodged for the last time. I smiled at her. Like a real smile. I didnt have done that in ages. All the cadets around us were shocked, as we both realised what just happened. We blushed and i let go of her.

It was late. Dinner time me and Y/N did go seperate ways, but i saw her in the mess hall. I stared at her the whole time. I could do that for a whole day and longer. I didnt even drank my usual 2 cups of black tea. As she left i started to sip on my now ice cold black tea. It was disgusting but i didnt mind because all that was on my mind was her. And just her. Fuck that stupid tea when Y/N is on my mind

A/N: see guys i told ya i hate when they hate eachother for a long time. The next chapters are going to be sooo OOC but sooooo cute and funny so stay tuned guys your

Author-chan

855 words-