❤️Guilt❤️

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up. The first thing i thought about was levi and me yesterday. Why did this bastard rejected me but then brought me special food, let me win, and smiled at me infront of everyone. I mean i melted at the sight. But i still couldn't understand why had he done that to me.

- At the messhall

I entered the messhall, and i caught levi making himself tea. But two cups? Huh.. who cares. I was walking to my table were i now usually sit. Its with my friends mikasa,eren armin and sasha. I was about to sit down as i heard a familiar voice. It was hanji. I turned around and she asked me if i can sit with her. On the table with all superiors including levi. I sighed and walked over to her. I sat down beside her on a empty place . I didn't remembered that levi's place was exactly next to it. He sat down beside me with two cups. One for him and the other one for- he placed the other cup infront of me and said: watch out its hot,dont burn your tongue. I was suprised that he said that infront of everyone.He gave me a small smile and began to sip on his tea. I did too. He glared at me the whole time. I didnt bother it i enjoyed it to be honest. He then stood up and said: i think you're hungry, im gonna bring you some food. Everyone looked in shock and surprisement. But then they started to mind their own business again. I did too.

Levi quickly came back. With meat, smashed potatoes and a new cup of tea because he knew that mine was empty now. I thanked him, and started to eat.
He continued to stare at me but i ignored it.

- At the training field

Quick levi P.O.V

It was training now, i walked to the training field and saw cadet kirstein, cadet braun, and a few other cadets including Y/N. As i saw what they were doing. I growled. I was mad because what they did. They had the balls to imitate me. They were all disrespectful, especially that horseface kirstein. But i wasnt planning on punishing Y/N just the others.

Y/N P.O.V:
„What the fuck is going on here" levi walked over to us. Fuck were death. He stood infront of us and said full of anger: braun, you are going to clean the whole messhall for 4 months straight, kirstein you are going to clean the stables for 1 and a half year straight. All the others exept for cadet L/N. Are going to clean the whole building for 3 weeks.
I was shocked. And i felt pity for the others suddenly a anger grow up inside my chest the other cadets were gone there was just levi and me i started yelling at him.

„O.K ! listen why the fuck did you rejected me but then act like everything is cool and fine. You bring me that goddamn superior food and show fucking emotions towards me! I did imitate you too,but you didnt punished me, stop the fuck with those games and tell me what is wrong with me! Because i cant understand why are you doing that if im only your cadet and your my superior!!!"

He looked at me like he saw a ghost and then screamed back:

Maybe if you had letting me finished what i was about to say, you would find out that i hadn't rejected you! I wanted to goddamn say: Y/N youre my cadet and im your superior. And that i dont give a fuck  what erwin thinks about relationships between superiors and cadets. I wanted to be with you but you just ran outta my fucking office!

My jaw dropped.. he has feelings for me?
I-im s-sorry levi i didnt meant to-
Tch. Shut up and hug me already.

I hugged him as he spoked up:
But we have to hide our relationship.. not long only a few weeks or a couple months.
I nodded all i cared about was levi and just levi.
I love you captain~
Love you too cadet~

Did i promised it? Yes? Told ya next chapter is gonna be funny though xD