Party pt.2

It was now 5:55 pm you were going 5 minutes earlier because you kinda wanted levi to be impressed. There were you again standing infront of the big familiar wooden doors. you knocked and instantly said: its Y/N,we have to go. You heard a few footsteps. And the door was now open levi looked just like you remembered. You two were heading to the messhall. You were thinking about connecting your arm with his. Like you imagined a ball to be. But levi was still your superior and you were just his cadet. Right? You two opened the doors and went inside the messhall. Everybody was dressed in beautiful clothes. But as they saw you and levi walking in they were shocked. A few had a grin on their face, especially hanji. You were walking to a table. You expectet levi to go away from you , but no he nodded to a table were hanji, commander erwin, and a few others sat. You followed him and he takes a seat next to yours. You felt your heartbeat grow faster and faster it wont stop. But then levi stood up to get some tea for him and me. I was sad. Again. I liked when he was around me. He quickly came back and put the tea infront of me. I said thank you but very quiet it was hard to understand me but levi did. He nodded. We were about to take a sip when hanji spoked up to us : ah ah no no no no not todayy here, give me your tea,both of you! We hesitated, but gave it to her, i mean we could get a other cup if she does something bad. She pulled out a bottle with alcohol inside she filled at least a spoon of the liquid inside our cups. She gave it back to us with a smile „you are drinking that if your not gonna drink it im not gonna hold back to fill it into you both when your at least expecting it" me and levi looked at each other then he shrugged and gulped it down, i watched him, soon after, i did the same.

Time skip 1 hour~

We all were drunk. Exept for hanji she was sober. And that was a part of her devilish plan. She then asked me, levi, armin,mikasa, eren, horseface, erwin and a few others to play truth or dare. We were definitely to drunk to disagree. Even levi agreed. We all didnt care, so the game started.

Hanji spoke up:

Alright im gonna ask uhmmm what about Y/N????
I shot her the same death glare i once did to horseface jean but this time i did it longer.
I answered with truth, i didnt wanna do a stupid dare. Not today, because i think i knew who i had to do a dare to. Levi. Her smile disappeared soon after my answer. She sighed „ughh finee, ok do you like someone in the scout regiment" i answered truthfully and said „hanji... i dont know can we talk tomorrow in private? Because i dont know if this id the feeling you have if you like someone" she nodded
Now it was your turn you didnt wanna get on his nerves so you asked eren. Not just because you didnt wanna get on levis nerves, you knew, he gets jealous if youre around eren. You didnt even knew why. So you asked eren, tru- he answered dare quicker then you expected. It was kinda suspicious but you ignored it and gave him his dare. „eren, you just broked up with your boyfriend, thats why you have to kiss armin and you know exactly why eren. (A/N:remember you can say it was a girlfriend and then he has to kiss mikasa) they both blushed and the kiss took for about 1 minute we were all shocked but we continued the game. It was now levis turn hanji had asked him. He answered with dare. Hanji let out a devilish chuckle then she said. Y/N has to sleep with you in one room, for the W H O L E night. You decide what else you guys do she wiggled her eyebrows at both of us. We blushed deeply. It was quite awkward but i was exited.

-timeskip 4 hours

It was now around 11 pm everyone headed back to their own rooms except for you and levi. You had to do the dare. You were in his office he closed the door your heartbeat started to grow faster. Again. Levo spoked up and said: she said the same room, you sleep in my bed and i on the couch. You felt your heart split in 1000 pieces you were disappointed,sad,tired and you just wanted to sleep. You crawled into levis bed and fell asleep with a few tear running down your cheeks. Levi had layed down on the blue couch next to his desk.

You then woked up as you felt the other side of the bed sink down, you didnt wanted to turn around. You were to tired. You pretended to sleep. You thought: uhm its no big thing i guess it was just uncomfortable on the couch. I mean it is still his bed. Then you felt arms wrapped softly around your waist you smelled the oh so familiar scent. Omg it was levi. Why was he cuddling me. Omg my heart its beating so fast there is this feeling again, i still dont know what this feeling was, but i had my thought what it might could be. At the warm embrace you have gotten from levi you fell asleep.

Next morning~

Hanji P.O.V

I was awake pretty early i wanted to wake them up soooo badly i didnt cared about the consequences it might bring. I wanted to see them. I made my way to levis office. I entered in. I was quite so i didnt waked them up before i could see them sleeping. My eyes were scanning the room no one has layed down on the couch pr on levis chair. But then i saw it the bedroom door was widely open. Then i saw it. The thing i wanted to see sooo badly

This is you two but imagine levi looking like this

Y/N P.O.V :

You two woked up to a scream. No scream of pain it was a scream of.. joy?? Omg it was hanji no no no. I quickly turned over to levi watching his breathtaking abs. But then i shot my glance to hanji who was staring at us white grinned. I KNEW IT!!!! She was now fangirling around. Levi quickly stood up and forced hanji to get out he looked at me with embarrassment i blushed and quickly got dressed. I ran out of the room to my room, i layed down and the first moment i was laying down, i missed levi already..

A/N heyy guys long chapter again heheh soo i just wanted to say that im gonna build up the spice so its staying interesting ly all bye then see you in next chapter

-1206 words