Traning for the first expedition

„𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?"  „𝐇-𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐢-𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝-𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡"  𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. „𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰!" 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. „𝐇-𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨?!" 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫.. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘/𝐍..

You woke up. Your body wet from all the sweat. You quickly pull up your shirt, to see, if there is a stab wound. You sighed in relief, your stomach was clean. No stab-wounds or other bruises. You stepped in the shower. You thought it was over,but tears streamed down your cheeks. Hiro was in your mind all the time. „𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰!" these words are repeating in your head. Over, and over. You got out off the shower and were heading to the messhall after stepping in your uniform. You felt exhausted,tired,broken and mad. But you have to show them today, that you belong in the survey corps.

You sat again with sasha, armin, mikasa and eren. This time you were quite. Very quite. They thought maybe you're tired but you weren't. Then you started crying again. 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘/𝐍.. at the thought of this, you were scared if he would stab you again. You knew it was just in your dream, but it hurted. The words hurted you more then the actual stab.

You stood up to get some tea. Levi was there aswell. He shot you a quick glare. But even this was enough to see that you were crying. „Dont cry cadet, you need to be strong" and with those words he walked back to the table he usually sat.

You thought about the morning after the party. What if he likes you? Nahhh he probably was just cold. I mean body heat makes warm, right?

Suddenly commander erwin walks in.
„ attention cadets!. Theres and upcoming expedition in 3 days. That means hard work. (A/N: you are in the scouts, because of your skills. You are very skilled. Better then mikasa,thats why you dont have to go to the cadet corps.)
And hard work means training. Right now its 11:00 am. At 12, i want all of you on the training ground. I hope i made myself clear. And with that he was away. Everyone starts minding their own business now. And so did i.

Timeskip 12 p.m~

We were all standing there commander erwin,levi and hanji Were infront of us. Because i wasn't in the Training corps, i had to do quick tests. Before i could start with the scout training. They has to make sure that im good at stuff like:balance, 3DMG and hand-to-hand combat.

The first thing was balance training.
I stood on a bar. And i had to balance over to the end then turning around and balance back to the start.
Levi then had a idea. I was good ad balancing, but was i still good if the bar was shaking?. He started to shake the bar. But i did it pretty well. I didnt fall down once in the balance training. I was impressed of my self. Levi may was too.
Next was 3DMG  they taught me how to fight titans
And what to do. And i flew to the titan-dummies.
My score was 95. they were all shocked even levi. But he was trying to hide it. Now the last, and hardest Training: Hand-To-Hand combat. And guess with who? With Levi.

We stood in fighting stance. „Ready?" i simply nodded. I thought this is a way to get rid of the frustration and madness. He now was running to me. He was fast. He was trying to throw a punch at me, but i dodged. And kicked his feet what causes him to fall down. I thought so. But no, in the last second before i could kick him down, he grabbed my feet. And pushed it forward what causes me to do a tumble. I quickly got up. And throw a ounch at
Him. He wanted to dodge but i was too fast. His nose was bleeding now but he didnt care. He was running to me. Again. But before he could even touch me, i did my famous family trick. The roundhouse kick a lá L/N. After i did this all the memories came back.. the times before the events in shiganshina... and the events after.. i was trying to hide my emotions during the training, but i couldn't. That was quite helpful because of that reason. I could fight better. I let all out. And the horseface jean broked his nose... i dont know how this could happen. Right? Hehe

He deserved it .

Levi was impressed and he didn't hesitate to tell me this but he did it in his way.
This is what he said:

Tch,good training cadet. Go clean yourself up, you're filthy.

I was proud of myself and i should be. But hiro is still in my head and i cant stop thinking about my dream last night.

I got in the shower. Suddenly i felt fear. I was scared because of the upcoming expedition in 2 days and because of falling asleep. Thats why hanji allowed me to sleep one night with her in one room. Hanji was like a mom to me. Even, if we knew eachother for like 1 week. I felt comfortable around her.

Lets just hope hiro wont show up tonight.

The next chapter is about your firdt expedition please read it because in the end there will something happen what you need to know..

Toodles !

Author-chan

1026 words-