The party

I was on my way to hanjis office. She sat inside her chair, reading a book.  I was knocking at the open door to catch her attention. She quickly turned her head up,scanning for someone, then she found me leaning on her open door. She stood up and got me a chair aswell. She asks me while wiggling her eye brows: Annddddd Y/N has he asked you to come with him already? I- noo i said while closing the door . I sat down at the chair and said again: no he didnt... i m-mean not t-that i would care or something. She simply said. yea yea while shaking her head. Soo what is it Y/N what do you need? „A dress i said while looking deep in her eyes" she understand what i was about. That i didnt had a dress because were i was coming from. She simply nodded and said i expectet you to say that here i got you a F/C  dress. You looked at it with wide openend eyes. I-i-its beautiful thank you hanji-san you felt hot tears rolling down your cheek. While hugging her thight. She softly said i have makeup do you want me to get you ready? You let go lf her and said yes. Yes please. She nodded over to a chair infront of a big mirror. And 2 boxes probably with makeup inside.

She finished and said that i should look at me. And that levi would ask me ASAP. But i ignored that part.
I left hanji in her room and waved a quick goodbye at her she waved back and i closed the door. I sighed and start walking to the girl dorms. I was jogging a bit because i wanted to be there faster. A door next to me flew open and i saw levi. He was standig there, in a black suit it was beautiful to be honest

 He was standig there, in a black suit it was beautiful to be honest

Him from the backside

And the front side

Y/N,wait!  i looked at him our eyes locked again it was like he was staring into my soul . I quickly said what is it levi? He hesistated and i caught a little blush on his face. He then started talking to me he couldn't look me in the eye... i think he was embarrassed or even... nervous it was somehow both of it. Y/N he started, would you like to go to the party with me i have no one and i saw you so thats why. You better say yes brat! I chuckled lightly i saw myself in his eyes . I was deeeply blushing. He was too. To make it not awkward i answered: yes, i would love to levi.  He let out a tch trying to hide his smile. But i could still see it. „At 6 pm at my office" it was now 4:20. so i answered with a quick: oki, see you soon levi. He nodded and headed back into his office. I headed back to my dorm to put on dome perfume to smell good for that beauty- oh.. hehe i said it again. 

A/N: im sry guys there will be an part 2 i may write it later or tomorrow but i feel exhausted and its late author-chan needs sleep too guys 😂 anyways see ya 👋🏽