Chapter 10 - Home

His POV

While walking back to the castle, I can feel that many eyes are staring at me.

Their eyes are filled with confusion, fear, and full of hatred. All of the people I cross are trembling in fear that they can't even look directly in my eyes.

Every time I will cross my path with them they will immediately run into the different way, I take.

After many decades, I'm finally back. And now, I don't care what would they say to me, anymore.

From afar, I can already see Laureen smiling from ear to ear she is with my cousin, Aldris. "So, you're back," she exclaimed. Yeah, I'm back in the castle where most of my family despise and hate me.

I just ignored her and I continued walking.

"Hey! How dare you to ignore me," and she hit my arm.

I laughed, "I'm kidding."

"Tsk." and she rolled her eyes.

"As you can see, I'm back, why did you all miss me here?" I asked her.

"No way."

Napatingin naman ako kay Aldris and I can tell that his aura is not in a good mood. He is glaring at me so much.

"Hey, man." and I pat his shoulder but all of a sudden he disappeared from my sight.

And in a second I felt his presence behind my back, he's fast. "I told you many times not to touch me, Leviticus," he said, in a cold way, and now his arms are already in my neck, ready to kill and wreck my neck in a minute.

I chuckled, "Hey, chill man." sabi ko dito.

"Your life is already on my hands, Leviticus. Don't you dare to move."

And I intentionally move to provoke him. "Oops, did I just move?" I said sarcastically.

He tightened his grip on my neck, "I am not kidding with you, Leviticus." and his expression hardened.

I raised my two arms, "Kill me, then." I said confidently.

And after that, I heard him laugh, "Oh gosh! That was intense! I miss you so much, Lev!" and now he is already back to his old self. This is the real Aldris I know, he is just like this. He is playful and most of the time, crazy.

"Alright, now, let go of me," I said with authority.

"Fine! Hmph!"

Laureen's mouth curved into a smile and said, "Decade may be passed but the both of you, are still the same." she said.

I chuckled. "You think?"

"We just missed you, hindi mo ba kami namiss?!" more than two decades had already passed and of course, I do.

"Hindi," I said coldly.

"You're so mean!" at nagdabog na siya.

"Yes, I am," I said.

''Tch! How are you, Lev? We've never seen each other for so long. How's your life doing there?" he means in the human world.

"As you can see, I'm all good. So, yeah everything is pretty great." I said.

"And the issue about what happened—" I immediately cut him off.

"Don't.... just don't Aldris." and I saw how concerned his eyes are.

"I'm sorry, but I'm concerned." he sincerely said.

I pat his shoulder, "I know."

"You should be careful, Lev. All of them are here today," he warned me.