Sairat's Marriage!

Sai and Virat were married under societal pressure, under very unusual and uncertain circumstances yet they both were having an unknown and unexplainable kind of peace in their souls! Virat was not feeling the jealousy he felt towards Pakhi and Samrat's marriage, and Sai was having an mysterious kind of pleasure in being dressed as his wife. She was crying and unconsolable due to her Aaba's death and Virat was broken too. Usha Moshi was blessing the new couple in her heart and was crying because her daughter was going far away from her! When time for Sai's vidaai came and she was hugging Usha Moshi, Paakhi arrived in there and was truly shocked to see the situation there.

She clutched Virat's arm and screamed,
"Virat, what is this? " And Virat was numb and only uttered, Meet my wife, Sai Joshi. The two women had different reactions, Sai was happy and smiled a little when she realised her Virat sir didn't change her name and Paakhi was feeling crushed because Virat was married now!

With this drama, and Sai's vidaai ceremony, they took the car, Paakhi tried to sit with Virat, but Virat picked Sai up and asked her to stop crying. Paakhi was heartbroken and distressed, seeing Virat's care for Sai. However, Sai was feeling more and more safe, and softly said, "Virat Sir, Can I lay my head on your shoulder? " To which Virat replied, Sai, lay down your head on my lap, i will massage your head! Sai smiled and did same. However, Paakhi was filled with rage and jealousy as Virat was looking so happy at the sight of his sleeping wife.

When they reached Chavan Nivas, Virat tried to wake his baby wife up, but Sai being the most stubborn girl, hugged him tightly and refused to wake up. Virat felt very different when Sai hugged him and he smiled a little, and said, Sai! Ghr walun se naii milna kya! This was it, Sai woke up and asked honestly, "Virat sir, if today your family won't accept me, you will leave me na? Will you please ask them to atleast let me spend my night here? " Virat chuckled and shushed her, Sai Joshi, i won't leave you ever, the day i will leave you will be the day my breath leaves me! Sai hugged Virat tightly and muttered numerous thanks! Virat then remembered Paakhi and thought to introduce them before going inside, and said, Sai, meet Paakhi, Jeeva's wife and my sister-in-law. And Sai, once i was in love with her but sacrificed my love for my brother but now i only am loyal to you, but Sai, she still is my good friend.
     Paakhi was smirking cunningly because Virat was unknown to the fact that no wife would want his husband to say these things like this. On the other side, Virat was feeling terrible and was afraid, if Sai left him, what will happen? When Sai opened her mouth, both were shocked and surprised, one out of happiness and other out of rage. Sai simply said, Virat sir, i like your honesty and also their is no problem in being her friend. And moreover asked, Virat sir, kya aapko koi prblm h Paakhi dd ka friend banne main? To which Virat simply said, no and Sai replied, so you were just attracted to each other, it was not love. Because, people say, the ones who were once in love can never be friends, if they are, they were never in love. Sai smiled at Paakhi dd and asked cutely, Virat sir ki tou aap dost h, meri b ban jayeye naa! Virat caressed Sai's cheek and asked her to enter the nivas.

I am skipping the family drama, cause you all know who accepted Sai and who didn't. So, they all retired to their rooms.

Sai had grown claustrophobic and Virat was nowhere to be seen. She suddenly screamed for her Virat sir and all the family members rushed hearing her scream. When she spotted Her Virat sir, she jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Sai was breathing heavily and she was sobbing uncontrollably. A lone tear fell from Virat's eye and Virat's Baba felt bad for the little girl, but controlled in front of badi mami. Ashwini came forward and tried to hug Sai but Sai only hugged Virat tighter in return. Virat brushed her hair and kissed her forehead and her red puffy eyes and she was sleeping but still sobbing. All the people,in the room felt bad for the little girl but controlled their feelings until bhavani cruelly spoke, "Viru, pati patne ko aisi harkatein bahar nai krni chaiye, yeh tou  hai h, tu b yehi krr rha h" And virat screamed at her badi kaku for the first time in his life, "bs kaku bs, bachi h meri Sai, apna Aaba khoya h uss ne, aur sbb ne milkrr usski marzi k khilaf usski shadi karadiyi mere saath aur aapko lgg rha h k yeh sbb jhoot h" Aur haan kaku, aap sbb so jayeye, mje Sai ko achhe se sulana h.

After some time, Sai woke up and asked for Virat. Her aai replied, Mera viru washroom gaya h, change krne, tu so jaa, m tje sula doon.

Sai simply nodded no and meanwhile, Virat came out of washroom and Sai ran like a train to him and hugged him and cutely asked, mje pta h aap mere pati nai banna chahte the, aur aapko m meri akad ki wajah se zyada pasand b nai, mgr kya m aapki baahun m so jaon. Aai cleared her throat and Sai was embarrassed and blushed like a red tomato and hid her face in Virat's chest. Aai kissed her forehead and left for her room. Meanwhile, Virat took Sai in her arms, and she sleeped completely on him. This was so close, so raw and so intimate that Virat couldn't help but ask, Sai, kya tm mere saath comfortable ho? And Sai cutely replied, aap p soyi hui hoon, aapke saath nai tou kis k comfortable hoon.

Virat smiled and kissed her nose. They were happy and slept in each other's arms in a blissful sleep.