Paakhi-Virat Confrontation

Virat went down to the living room with his life in his arms, but on seeing them, Bhavani shouted and said, Virat, terii biwi ko kuch naii hua tha, yeh tou hmarii paakhi ko hua, aur joh hua issi kii wajah se hua, aur tu issko baahun m le krr ghoom rha h, Sai cried listening to the taunts and wiggled in her husband's arms. Virat put Sai on her feet and asked Baba to hold Sai in hir arms. She like a butterfly went running to Baba and effortlessly hugged him, and stood there waiting what Virat had to do.

She was thinking about the moments spent earlier with her husband and was blushing and smiling. All the family members were looking at her weirdly but at the same time thinking she is cute. While Virat was distracted by his beauty queen and he also giggled knowing  what was going in her cute brain. But, as much he wanted to make her his completely, he had an important matter to look upto.

Samrat was already aware of truth by putting two and two together, but he was anticipating Virat's reaction. He was truly disgusted by the lady sitting next to him. He needed to knock some sense in her as early as possible. His reverie broke seeing his brother kneeling down in front of him. Virat put his hands on Samrat's knees, and softly said, Dada, mje kuch kehna h!

Samrat already aware of Virat's turmoil put on a brave face to bear with the painful truth of his life. On the other hand, Sai was crying seeing her husband so miserable. She left her Baba's arms and kneeled down next to Virat and held his shoulders, wiping Virat's tears and kissed his forehead, saying yeh tou appke dada h, aapke pyare dada, innse koi b baat krne m drna naii h appko, aur main hoon na, m sbb kchh thkk kdoongii. Everyone in the family was awed by the scene, even Bhavani was also thinking same about her. While Sonali kaku simply replied, Sai? Tu cheez kya h, ek choti si bacchi ki tarah maasoom, ek bade buzurg ki tarah smajdaar, aur itna pyaar kaise krr letii h hmare Virat se.

While Sai cutely answered, Virat se pyaar? Main Virat sir se pyaar krtii hoon, agr sbbko yehi lgta h, mje kyun naii pta? Haaw, Virat sir aapne b naii bataya, jaayiye main aapse baat naii krtii! Listening to her, everyone bursted into laughter and giggled seeing her confused face.

Meanwhile, she asked Virat to continue what he started, not knowing a storm is dotting its way to Chavan Nivas.

Virat simply explained the situation to Samrat, and whole family was shocked. Sai on the other hand, fainting and fell down with a thud, taking her husband's life with that thud. He quickly took her in her lap, and patting her cheeeks, shouted for water. Paakhi was dumbstruck with the situation and Bhavani was also disgusted by Paakhi. Bhavani hated Sai for her outspoken nature, but her old eyes had seen how Sai's hazel orbs twinkled everytime she saw Virat.

While Sai woke up, she firstly hugged Virat with all her might, and then climbed down from his lap. She then shouted in agony cause this was the extreme level of hatred that she had seen in someone's mind for her. She was shocked, scared and suddenly felt short of breath. She wanted darkness to consume her and eat her up, and she never wanted to open her eyes. Then, she heard a distant voice calling her, Sai merii lye aankhein kholo, and realised it was her Virat sir, for whom she will live, and she has to live for him. She quickly regained composure and hugged Virat. Virat ignoring his family's presence, urgently smacked his lips on her, kissing her deeply, madly and as if their was ko tomorrow, earning gasps from family. He suddenly became aware of his surroundings and blushed fiercely.

When Sai was feeling okay, everybody turned to Paakho with questions in their eyes. She was not remorseful it was well evident, but was very sacred. All the family members exclaimed how disgusted they were by her, but paakhi said nothing in defense. Sai shouted and asked them to keep quiet and simply said, let Paakhi dd clear her mind, and please don't judge her.

Everybody was awe with surprise for this golden hearted girl and were praising her. The day was drowning, the atmosphere was eerie, and the moon was not coming out in fear of decision. Everybody in the family had dinner silently and Samrat still had not spoke a word. He was completely silent about it and decided to go to his regiment tomorrow, and not tell anyone about it, what he didn't knew, was that this time, his family had an addition of Sai Joshi.

When they reached their room, Virat and Sai hugged each other and Virat was shocked when he heard sai say, make me yours, Virat sir, i jusu don't want to die like this. Please, make love to me, and i have realised that i have fallen in love with you and i want to die as a  complete suhagan. Please mark me yours, and tears were pouring down from her face. When she found Virat shocked and having no reaction, she left his arms and tried to leave, Virat put his lips on her.