Paakhi' evil plan.

First of all, i am sorry for not updating, i have travelled back to India so that is why, i am glad to be in my city, eating my favourite kulfi.

Paakhi wanted to hit two things at a time and her plan was to harm Sai. She was sure that Samrat won't leave the house without making sure Sai and Virat are fine. On the other hand, seeing Sai in pain would give her endless pleasure. She brought a bottle of Arsenic and mixed it with tea she brought for everyone. When she kept the cups in front of everyone, Sai noticed that Paakhi's cup had lesser tea than others, so she silently changed the cup while Paakhi had gone to brought cookies. Paakhi was happy because she had mixed a large amount of arsenic in her cup. She was smiling evilly and spoke cruelly, get ready to face the worst!

Symptoms of arsenic poisoning begin with headaches, confusion, severe diarrhea, and drowsiness. As the poisoning develops, convulsions and changes in fingernail pigmentation called leukonychia striata (Mees's lines, or Aldrich-Mees's lines) may occur.When the poisoning becomes acute, symptoms may include diarrhea, vomiting, vomiting blood, blood in the urine, cramping muscles, hair loss, stomach pain, and more convulsions. The organs of the body that are usually affected by arsenic poisoning are the lungs, skin, kidneys, and liver.The final result of arsenic poisoning is coma and death.

When Paakhi returned with the cup, she was eyeing Sai with disgusting look in her eyes. Other family members were looking at Sai with love cause they had noticed Sai's exchange of cups. When everyone finished their tea, Paakhi started feeling dizzy and suddenly fainted. Her body colour was changing, and Sai suddenly screamed, this is arsenic poisoning. They took her to hospital where doctor declared same while Sai came up with her own treatment for Paakhi. Virat on ghe other hand, wondered where from this arsenic came?

Sai offered and injected Paakhi with supplementary potassium and all praised her for her timely action. When Paakhi came into her senses, she realised goodness of Sai, she definitely had a change of heart. She was about to confess everything to Sai, but seeimg Virat she decided against it. She wouldn't be happy if Sai will be close to Virat again. She then saw Samrat looking at her with hatred and realised it was time for her to leave the house alone and that too forever.

On the other hand, realising and calculating everything, he lunged at his wife and took her to their room. He kissed her hungrily and Sai gave full space to Virat. Layer by layer, they shed their clothes off their body and were hugging each other very tightly. Sai realised something wrong with her husband but she waited for him to speak.

Virat then picked his wife up and took her for shower. They showered satisfactorily and wore their clothes and then Virat finally said,

COME SAI, IT IS TIME TO CONFRONT PAAKHI!