The bright morning.

Sai was sleeping on top of her husband as always but the difference was this morning was special as they had became one last night. They explored each other fully and Sai was introduced to some places in her own body she didn't know about her entire life. She was smiling and feeling shy remembering last night but was blissful. She pecked Virat's lips gently and he twisted her around obviously asleep. Now, Sai was laying on the bed and Virat placed his head on her chest, kissing her on the valley between her bosoms. Virat was asleep but Sai was not. She tightened her hold around her husband when the alarm clock rang. Virat woke up startled and suddenly felt shy about his position. Seeing him so shy, Sai simply said, Can we take a bath together? This will save time and water.

Water was saved but time wasn't. They took turns in exploring each other. They were happy and blissful. They wore clothes when Virat suddenly said, last night was beautiful but unplanned. Sai, we will wait until you will become a doctor and this way we can have time for each other too. She quickly gulped the medicine and made a pouty face. Virat quickly kissed her and she felt bliss.

She suddenly reminded Virat to ask forgiveness from Paakhi, to which Virat completely obliged. On the other hand, Pakhi was sleeping on her husband's chest and Samrat was looking at her. She woke up and they too went downstairs happily, hand in hand. When she saw Sairat, she quickly hugged Sai and apologised. Then, Sai asked her to stop her sorries and asked innocently, Samrat dada is my dada, please don't become my vahini, i want to call you jiji, Paakhi smiled through her tears and quickly nodded. Sai was happy and Virat was proud.

Then, Virat asked for forgiveness and Pakhi smiled at him and hugged him. Paakhi herself said Virat to call her jiji like Sai will call her. The four were really very happy and the reason was that cute munchkin.

She ran towards baba and cutely rested her head on his lap and said, neend aarhii h, aur blkl baitha naii jaa rha h, mje sula den.

Baba ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. Paakhi was watching her in awe, and said to Virat, Viru,Sai blkl bachhhi h nai, pagal h but cute h.

Sai slept and was snoring softly when Bhavani screamed. Bhavani was red in anger and shouted, Sai, ghr ki bahuen yeh sbb naii krtii, and Baba quickly replied and said, ghr ki bahuen na , betii tou krr sktii h na, aur Sai meri bht achii dost h aur merii betii. Bahu tou app sbb kii hogi.

But, our munchkin was snoring softly while Baba called Virat and asked him to carry her towards the room. When Virat took Sai in his arms, Sai kissed the crook of his neck and sucked it. Virat tried to hold her back but when she opened her mouth, whole family was laughing and Virat was looking like a dear caught in headlights.