Surprise!

Virat booked a suite in a private, simple but elegant hotel for Sai. He brought Litmann stethoscope and a fairy white coat for Sai, as she had mentioned about it to Virat. He brought a cake in a book shape on which he had imprinted Sai's face. He decorated  the whole place with fake candy floss decorations and the entire suite looked like a pink fury cat. He was amazed by the elegance of the cozy room which he had decorated for sunshine of his life. On the other hand, unaware of her husband's plan, Sai decorated the entire room with many simple yet graceful things for Virat. She learned to prepare his favourite dishes  and prepared them for  him. She wore a dress that he loved on her and applied sindoor for the first time in those days. She wanted to be called his wife,and was waiting for him to come home.

None of them knew what the other half had prepared  and both had goofy smiles on their face and waited impatiently.

When evening arrived, as per plan, Virat called up and asked Sai to come near the hotel. When Sai asked  the reason,  he made up a lie of emergency and she went running to the place.  When she arrived there, she was happy and surprised to see him fine. She hugged him tightly and Virat covered her eyes. When they entered the room, she was ecstatic and was surprised beyond limits. She chuckled in between the tears as she remembered her own surprise. But, she kept quiet about it and decided to let this happen. Virat called up his Aai and told her about being a little late. He then gave her gifts and she mesmerised,only uttered two words, Kiss me,please!

Virat cupped her face and gently kissed her, but she was weeping silently in happiness. He pulled her closer by waist and gently sucked her lips, and she let him do what he wanted to. They spent a lot of time in silence but they spoke a million of things. Virat wanted to be closer to Sai, so gently asked, Sai, Can i hold you? Sai simply breathed out and  climbed into Virat's lap, Virat pulled her more closer and gently shifted her long hair to one side, and put his chin on her shoulder.  He gently dropped feathery kisses on her neck while holding her tight to his dear life. He was simply overwhelmed by the evening.  They had not touched a morsel of food but they were least bothered.

After an hour, they left to home. They didn't speak a word but their eyes spoke a million words. When they reached  home, Paakhi started her drama and Bhavani as usual added fuel to fire, but they all were shocked by just one sentence which  Virat mumbled, I miss Sai and i need her now. Sai cried loudly because they couldn't handle so many emotions. They hugged each other so tight and all the loving family members were full of tears.

When they reached their room, Virat  was amazed by the room and was looking at the room in awe. Virat chuckled and asked her about it, Sai explained so cutely and hugged him, and said, but i liked yours, but Virat chuckled  and said, but my baby, i loved your surprise.

They fed each other taking their own sweet time. Then, they wore their pjs and tried to sleep. But, they had a secret wish which they both fulfilled. They kissed each other upto fill and then Virat put his baby wife on him and slept hugging her.