Samrat returned!

Virat and Sai were busy devouring each other till they heard a joyous cry from Aai and Baba. They quickly settled themselves and came downstairs to know about it. When Virat saw Samrat, he quickly lunged towards him and hugged him with all his might. He felt that his Jeeva didn't hug him back with same affection, but Virat was solely concerned about him. After a long period of hugs and very emotional family part, Samrat sat down and noticed a thin girl, but he quickly judged her to be Virat's wife and calculating something he said, Is she the new maid? And asked her to bring coffee, Sai smiled briefly and turned to go, but Virat caught her arm and pulled her towards him, and looked towards his Jeeva with bloodshot eyes and calmly rather tried to say calmly, Meet my wife, life and pride, Dr Sai Joshi!

Sai and other family members were in awe at the scene but Samrat got up and blessed Sai and called her his little sister and then hugged Virat tightly and said, Now, you are in love and she is a gem, love her, cherish her and protect her but added teasingly not to forget, don't mark her too much. Virat hicupped loudly and looked towards his bundle of innocence, who was busy admiring the brother bond they had. Samrat then quickly turned to family and said, Me and Paakhi will move out to each other better. Whole family was confused but ended up saying nothing. Paakhi tried her luck by saying, badi mami ko chodd k kaise, and Bhavani too added and said, mera b patralekha k bagair mann nai lgega but Samrat coldly said, tou aap dono ko shaadi krr leni chaiye. All the family burst into laughter but our little chocolate was busy twisting the pleats of he saari which seemed to annoy her. The whole family looked at her with fascination and wondered, how come this girl was so nonchalant about everyone? Sai, on the other hand, called her Virat sir, when Virat came close to her, she replied, i will go and change, but please open up my pins and knots, then come and sit with Samrat dada.

They were about to go hand in hand but Samrat called her and asked them to stop. They stopped and Samrat asked Virat a direct question. Virat, tmhe koi problem tou nai, m aur Paakhi kahi aur rhenge, but Virat was more enthralled by his baby wife who was now holding the pleats in her hand, but still replied, aapko aur vahini ko pura haq h ek dusre ko jaan ne ka, aur paakhi vahini b tou aapke jaan na chahti hogi, mgr jeeva tmhe mere saath football khelne aana pdega. He then picked Sai in his arms and she giggled softly. He then whispered something in her ears and she burst into fits of soft laughter.

Whole family was shocked and shock was an understatement for Paakhi, she was bewildered and her internal organs churned with misery. Samrat was happy for his baby brother and astonished by the changes in him. He was happy looking at shocked face of Paakhi and asked her to pack.

When they reached in the room, they kissed each other passionately and roughly. They were drowned in passion and their eyes were full of love and desire for each other. Virat helped Sai out of her Saree and made her wear his white shirt. He then picked her up and they went to take a warm shower, they saved water but still didn't get intimate as they were waiting for the holy union in a more special way. He made out heavily and both slept for a while. They were in their cutest position when Samrat entered without knocking as he used to, but when he saw their position, he blushed and lightly went out of room, praying for their happiness on the way. Aai saw him coming from their room with a flustered face and asked about it. She cried happily and said, they both love sleeping.

It was dinner time and when the love birds came down, Samrat teasingly asked, Sai, acche se soyi na aur Virat tm? They both unconsciously replied, hmmm, ek dusre ka saath ho tou kaise nai sote and on realising, both wished they hadn't said this. Dinner was silent affair without much drama but Paakhi had a ready plan, brewing in her mind and she was happy about her ek teer se dou nishaan plan.

Virat was having bad vibes but presence of Sai near him relaxed him. They both went upstairs, talking and giggling,  unaware a pair of eyes was watching them with hatred and evil thoughts were ready in her mind.