And the life goes on!

When Virat tried to hold Sai back while she kissed the crook of his neck in his arms, She simply said, i couldn't explore you fully last night, let me na please. This is not fair. Whole family was laughing over the face of Virat who was red like a tomato.

The couples were happy with each other. In about a year, Samrat and Paakhi gave birth to a daughter who became life of the family in no time. She was more close to her Maashi, that she called Sai and Chucks that she referred to Virat.

Five years later, Virat and Sai were getting ready for the convocation of Sai. When Sai came downstairs in her husband's arms, no one said anything, as they had witnessed much more in these 5 years. But, what surprised Sai was that, today not her Aai was ready with Dahi Shakkar, but Bhavani was. She was happy that finally kaku accepted her. She was glowing like a new bride and hugged her husband in happiness. What surprised the whole family was, that in these five years, they have never witnessed a fight between these two, rather they had gone very far for smile on each other's face. She was happy, he was the reason. He was happy, she was the reason.

A year later,
Sai was eagerly waiting for her husband and was for the first time complaining about him. When Virat entered the premises, he saw the most beautiful sight for which once again he fell years ago. He saw, Sai resting her head on Kaku's shoulder and Paakhi applying mehendi to her wrist. She was giggling and Baba and Aai were dancing. Over these 6 beautiful years of his life, he had seen his family changed greatly. There were no more rules and they truly were a family now. Virat's reverie broke when he heard Sai's joyous cry. Sai went running to him and simply breathed, "I love you". The family were in awe for the scene but for Virat, it made his life complete. Virat fell down to his knees, and said, I love you more. Whole family was in awe for the scene but confused too. Then, suddenly Paakhi asked, "why are you behaving like you are saying it for the first time?" To which, they both said, Yes for the first time.

Whole family gasped, and their minds took them on a quick tour to past 6 years where they had the seen the perfect and loveliest couple. They were all in tears for this kind of love. Bhavani said, tm donu ek dusre k pyaar m ghum the, phr b yeh pyaar ankaha tha.

Sai then suddenly said, Virat! Main pregnant hoon, you are going to be a father. Virat was exhilarated and kissed Sai in front of his family. Whole family was busy in distributing sweets because this was not new for them, they had witnessed even worse. They had maked out thousand times in the living room.

Then, watching their family from afar, they recalled their past 6 years and breathed out, Sai, Virat, this was not the first i love you. They chuckled and blushed when they remembered when was the first.

This brought an end to my story but not theirs.