Chapter 12 - the griever killer.

Apologies for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
————————————————

Still Minho's POV.

"Well, Newt and Hazel are in a serious relationship and Chuck wanted a mum and asked Hazel if she would be like a temporary mum for him and she agreed, so there all really close a little bit like a family I guess. The rest of us all see Hazel as a sister, meaning we're all very protective of her." I answer.

"Oh okay" Thomas replied with a tremble in his voice running his hands through his hair.

Newt walks over.

"Hey Thomas, Minho" Newt says giving us a nod to make sure it's okays for him to sit down next to Thomas.

"I'm gonna go, see ya boys" I answered walking towards Hazel and Chuck.

Newts POV.

"Hey what did you mean when you recognised Hazel Grace?" I asked with concern taking swish of Gallys secret recipe drink.

"I'm not sure, it's just I can't stop thinking that we are related or something just look at us it's like we're twins we look exactly alike...or am I just being crazy paranoid?" He exclaims.

"Honestly when you came up in the box I thought the exact same, you just seemed way to similar like your each other's doppelgängers, but siblings would make way more sense" I reply.

"So what do you do at a bonfire?" Thomas asked.

"We usually drink and talk but once Hazel Grace sang for us, actually why doesn't she...HEY BABE SING US A SONG" I shout over to Hazel Grace.

"YEAH" everyone shouts back except Hazel Grace.

"Fine...ummm" she answers while turning on the radio and singing to a guitar number.

Listen to the song at the top.🔝.

Hazel Graces POV.

Everyone started joining in. Dancing around the bonfire getting drunk and having the best of times.

I loved Hazel Grace's voice...I don't know it just calms me down as I instantly smile.
Everyone started heading to heading to bed starting with Chuck.

"Night guys" said newt putting his arm around my neck making it dangle against my chest leading me to the treehouse.

we jumped into bed as we were very drunk, Newt sat up which is where I ferociously straddled him on his lap making my legs wrap around his back and I passionately kissed him while running my fingers through his golden locks...leading us to have a little too much fun ;)
(you can imagine this part yourself ;)

Unknown POV:
"Oh no we can't have this...split them up. Bring her-"

Hazel Grace's POV:
Morning.

Newt and I got up and got ready to have breakfast with everyone else.

"Wait, do you regret what happened between us last night as I know we were drunk
an—" Newt said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I regret nothing, I love you" i said as I pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love you too" He said as he broke our kiss to pull me into a hug.