Chapter 15

[TW] THERE IS A MENTION OF SUICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER AND IF IT TRIGGERS YOU, SKIP OVER IT AND I WILL SUM IT UP FOR YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER [TW]

Once I get to the school, I rush into the bathroom since I forgot to use it at home. I'm fixing my hair in the mirror when I get whirled around and pushed against the wall. 

"You know, you shouldn't have your girlfriend fight your battles for you." Leslie spits into my face. 

"Who says she's doing that? As far as I can tell, I've fought them all myself." I try to push her off of me but I'm to weak.

"Oh really? Not the other day you didn't. Your girlfriend took care of Becky for you." 

"Oh I'm sorry I let her do that. Her messages made me pass out and have a panic attack but you're right I should've handled it myself." My friends walk into the bathroom with Amelia and pull Leslie off of me. 

"You really should just end yourself, it's not like anyone cares about you anyway." Leslie says as she steps to the side. 

My friends usher me out of the bathroom before I could say anything back. The bell rings and we head to our lockers before class. I bang my head on the locker besides me, frustrated with everything that happened. "Why me?" I mutter to myself and I grab my stuff. Amelia walks off to her class and so does Jackie. I wait for Rose when Nathan walks up to us and asks to walk along with. 

"You look really pale, Delia. Everything alright?" He asks when Rose shuts her locker. 

"Everything is sunshine and rainbows in Delia's world." I respond.

"No its not, talk about it. I'm sure Rose wants to know too."

"Well let's see, I'm being bullied for how I look, I got framed for cheating, my mom shoved me into a wall and can never see me again, and I'm now receiving death threats." They stop in the middle of the hallway and look at me. "Well its true, see you guys later." 

The day goes by slowly and I am finally happy when I hear the bell ring for dismissal. I have to ride the bus home because my dad has to work late. I say good bye to everyone as they're whispering something. 

SKIP! SKIP NOW IF THIS TOPIC MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! 🔺🔺🔺🔺

Before I do anything, I send a quick message to the group chat that all my friends are in. I'm sorry I have to do this. It's been on my mind a lot lately and it got worse now with the things I've been receiving. I want to remind you its none of your guys' fault in any way, shape, or form. If anything, it's mine because I didn't tell anyone about it. I finally opened up to Amelia about it, but not about this. Take care of her for me, please. Well, good bye everyone, see ya again soon. I hit send and head into the bathroom where my dad puts his medicine and walk into the kitchen for a knife and head back into the bathroom. I slit down both of my arms and swallow the pills. 

"DELIA! DELIA JONES WHERE ARE YOU!" I hear Amelia shout. 

"911, I need you to send help over to my friends house now please! We think she's gonna kill her self!" I hear Nathan say into the phone. I hear them running all around the house in search of me as I sit down  by the bath tub. The door opens and in rushes Amelia, shouting to Nathan. I hear a faint patter of feet coming this way and someone yelling to keep watch. 

"Delia, stay with me, please" Amelia takes my head into her lap. "Please, I can't live without you." She's crying now, which makes me cry even more. I faintly hear Nathan searching for bandages for my arms. 

"SHE'S IN HERE!" Tommy shouts, guiding the ambulance people into the bathroom. 

"I love you," I whisper faintly, before shutting my eyes for the last time.