Mask [Shane] [SDV]

Mask: Shane x GN! Reader

Warnings: Didn't proofread but it should be fine.

Notes: Also, the prompt I used for this one-shot came from the Tumblr blog, itsaconquestofimagination

Plot: Shane has a spooky mask, fluff ensures.

Relationship Status: Married

[Y/N] hummed a small tune as they worked with the coffee machine.

"This is Halloween, Halloween Halloween ..."

Strangely enough, It feels as if they're being watched. It can't be Shane, their husband, he hates getting up this early. The coffee machine beat, singling that the coffee is ready to drink. [Y/N] grabbed it turn around and-

"Boo!"

"Eck!" [Y/N] winced, nearly spilling their coffee. "Hmm, Shane!" [Y/N] complained, Shane only laughed at his jumpy partner. "Sorry, it was too perfect not to scare you!" Shane explained, lifting the scary mask up to relieve his much more appealing face. The mask was nearly identical to the mask worn by the Shadow Shaman in the mines. "What are you even doing with a mask that scary?" [Y/N] asked, taking a short sip of their cup.

"I'm going to scare some trick or treater tonight," Shane revealed, placing the mask back on."Shane no," [Y/N] gave him a look, making Shane wine. "Come on, just let me scare a few trick-or-treaters," Shane begged, as [Y/N] lightly slapped his gut. But this only triggered Shane's playful side, and as a response, he shoved his cold hands under [Y/N] shirt and tickled their sides. "Wait no! Wait-" [Y/N] was far too late, barely having enough time to place their mug down before the tickle attack started.

Laughter filled the house as [Y/N] struggled under Shane's grasp. "No! You're- You're going to horrify them!" [Y/N] was now practically gasping for air at this point, but Shane was either too cruel or didn't care to stop. "It'll build character!" Shane argued back, laughing alongside his lover. After a few more moments, [Y/N] finally gave in. "Fine! Fine! You can-" Another burst of giggles "-Can scare them just please stop!"

Shane stopped, and even with his mask on [Y/N] can tell he has a goofy grin on his face. "Meanie," [Y/N] pouted, as Shane kissed the top of their head. "Love you too."

This month has just been a struggle for me school wise, however, I might be able to finish requests and post them in early November. For the rest of October, you guys are going to be having short [300-500 words] Halloween themed one-shots!

You just read: 340 words!