Decorations [DoomSlayer] [Doom Eternal]

Decorations: DoomSlayer + Male! Reader

Notes: [N/A]

Plot: Putting up decorations with your friend.

Prompt: "Be careful with the decorations! That ladder won't hold your— weight." [From the Tumblr account: pitaparka ]

Relationship Status: Friends but with crushes if you squint hard enough.

.-----.

Halloween, the time for the colorful leaves and the spooky vibes to raise. Unless of course, you live in a huge fortress in the middle of space. It's a bit tricky getting that same aura, however, not impossible. All you need is two adult children and a super-intelligent AI. Halloween music played over the speakers, as the three spend the afternoon making and putting up decorations around the Fortress, leaving no corner untouched.

[Y/N] was on drawing duty, making all the decorations [Well, the paper ones at least.]. Then [Y/N] gut growled, signaling that he was in fact, hungry. He would just get another piece of chocolate, however, Vega, who is currently cooking dinner had already shouted at him and even slapped his hand away. He fears what Vega would do next to him if he caught him stealing another delicious chocolate bar. Perhaps, [Y/N] could ask DoomSlayer to help him with planning this strategy.

Getting up from his spot, [Y/N] noticed the soft humming of the DoomSlayer. Following the humming, [Y/N] found himself in the DoomSlayers weaponry The room was mostly fairly decorated, mostly in the decorations the Slayer made. Speaking of the Slayer, he was currently hanging up the lights he made, only dressed in a simple t-shirt that seems to barely fit and some sweats that highlighted his-

The Slayer made a grunting sound, acknowledging his friend. He gave [Y/N] a quick wave before continuing to put the pumpkin-shaped lights on the wall. [Y/N] then noticed the ladder the Slayer was currently standing on, it seems it could break at any given moment! As if on cue, the ladder made a funny noise when the Slayer moved slightly. "Slayer! Be careful with the decorations!" [Y/N] warned, rushing over to his friend.

"That ladder won't hold your-"

Crash!

The ladder had broken making the Slayer fall to the ground. "-Weight ..." [Y/N] only sighed, walking over to his fallen comrade. "You okay?" He asked, the Slayer only nodded, pointing at the wall. It was hard to tell his emotions since he is wearing his helmet but seeing most of the lights, now on the ground, explained pretty much how he's feeling. "Oh buddy, it's fine, we can always fix them up later." [Y/N] explained, lifting the Slayer back up to his feet.

"You wanna help me steal the rest of the chocolate bars?" Doom Slayer violently nodded his head, already racing to the kitchen.

You just read: 416 words!

If I, theoretically hold hands with Doomguy, how much of my hand will just disappear into his-