Speical Snowball [Slenderman] [Creepypasta]

Slenderman + Gender-Neutral! Reader

Note: A creepypasta fanfic? In 2020? More likely- Oh fuck I already made that joke-

Warning: A bit gory,

Plot: Sometimes you just need to teach an immortal being how to snowball fight. Or if you're a visual learner ... this video.

Relationship Status: Friends

.-----.

When I first met him, I was in a troubled place, emotionally speaking. I was hoping to move into a cabin would perhaps make things better, doing stuff around a garden and baking little treats. However, I never enforce any rules on anybody that hunts on my property. Stupid I know, but hey, I had all the time in the word to tell myself that once I got stuck in a beartrap. It was then I finally met him, the Infamous Slenderman.

I heard stories about him before moving, but I honestly thought they were just telling each other. He could've easily killed me and left my crimson body in the pure white snow. Or left me in the beartrap, as I wait to bleed out. But now, two years after meeting him, he's now whining about me not wearing any gloves. "I'm serious! It's freezing out here." Slender explained, placing my hands into his.

"I don't know how you are not turned into a popsicle yet!" Slender jokes, struggling to keep me in his arms. "Can't be turned into one if I already I'm one!" I release myself from Slender's long claws and ran from him. "That makes literally no sense!" Slender shouted as I continued to run into the forest. "Yeah, whatever," I smiled, picking up a pile of snow. I hid behind a tree and quickly made a small snowball.

I was prepared, I was ready to fight for my honor!

... Oh sweet Jesus it is kinda cold.

Before I could complain about the cold in my mind, I heard footsteps. Once they stopped I was ready to make my move. "Hey, think fast!" I said, quickly threw a snowball, aiming right for his faceless face.

He ... wasn't there?

But I swear he was just-

"What was that for?" I heard my friend speak from behind me. I screamed and fell backward into him. "Oh hi, Slendy. " I giggled, allowing him to lift me up to the skies. Even with no facial features, I can tell Slenderman was confused. "What was that for?" Slender asked, turning my body over to face him.

The scene from an outsider's perspective would seem like someone lifting up a cat. "Hmm? A snowball?" I answered, wiggling in his grasp. "You never been in a snowball fight?" Slender shook his head.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

"No? Is it common for humans to do it?" Slender was now drawn to learn more about this "snowball fight." "Yeah! Want me to teach you?" I asked and Slender responded with a nod. "Okay, first you have to put me down." Slender was careful putting me down to the ground, and once my feet touched the ground he head patted me. "Thank you," I said, and before I can even continue-

"It is too the death?" Slender asked, a sinister aura engulfing him.

"What? no! Well, sometimes." I then went on to explain the concept of a snowball fight. "You get it?" I asked my student, a sense of pride within my chest. "Yeah, I believe so." We both fell into silence for a moment.

One second, three seconds, six seconds, ten...

Inmendaitly, both of us went to the ground and quickly made a snowball. I was the first to throw one, aiming right for Slender's head.

This time, it hit!

I would have laughed if it wasn't for the fact Slender was about to throw his snowball. We continued like this for a while until Slender aimed right for the kill and I landed on the ground. "Any last words?" He asked as he lifted his secret weapon.

Oh god no!

Anything but that!

"Do NOT throw yellow snow at me!" I screeched, but Slender ignored my plea, walking closer towards me. "Do you even know what it is?!" Slender nodded, even with a lack of mouth, I can tell the fucker was smirking. I begged for Slenderman to spare my life but he refused to show any mercy. "Please oh god!" I screamed as Slender threw the yellow ball at me. It hit smack down in the middle of my chest,

"Oh god, it stinks- I mean 'Oh No! I've been hit!'-" I shouted, making loud dying noises ."And death!" I laid silent in the snow, only the sound of Slender snorting filled the woods. I soon joined in on his laughter. It was nice. After declaring victory, Slender carried me home and we watched holiday movies all day.

.-----.

You just read 748 words!

Rushed ending I know but I have a fuck-ton of homework I should be doing.

Have this because I had an idea but it never went anywhere.

"You ever notice how much you look like Jack Skellington?"

"Who the fuck is Jack Skellington?"