a blue car??

Hey my weirdos~ before I start this chapter I just wanted to say a few things. Yes, I am back to this book I will continue my comedy book until it is done just like this one. I will be taking requests! This one was requested by Jesse_is_mine! I hope you like it! Oh one more thing...thank you guys for 1.48k+! Anyway onto the sinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it was a normal day in the dorms at least so far. You where just in your dorm doing your thing cuz it was Saturday.

I knocked on your door and opened it.  "Heyyy Y/N." I say in a nervous voice looking at you.

"What do you want Rin?" You say looking at me as if you know what I'm going to ask you. (I mean you should know. how many times have we done this?)

"Well ya see. We all want to play a game and I was wondering if you wanted to join. " I say still looking at you.

"Fine what game is it?" You ask with an eyebrow raised.

"You will see just come on!" I say taking your hand and bolting out of your dorm.

When I get to the common area everyone in class 1-A is there plus  few people from other classes. You where not sure what was going on. You looked at everyone and smiled as they all smile except a few people.

I make you sit down next to me as I had a hat in my hands I look at you with a smirk. "We are playing seven minutes in heven!" I say smiling.

You where up to play so you just shruged it off. "Okay let's play!" You say smiling back.

Iida looks at you and blushes but looks away. You saw him look at you but didn't think anything about it you just shruged it off and went back to what you doing.

I went first cuz yeah. I reached in the hat and polled out a thing and it was Bakugous I looked at him and he smirked. Him and I walked to the closet and closed the door everyone left us alone for wonce. 7 minutes later we came out of the closet looking just like we did when we went in there. We sit back down.

"Alright Y/N it's your turn!" I smirk.

You put your hand in the hat and felt a lot of different things. After a bit you poll out a blue toy car. Iida knew that was his and he blushed. "Who's is this?" You say holding it up.

Iida raises his hand in the air. "Me!" He says with a blushing face.

"Okay let's go" You say getting up and going to the closet. I followed you guys cuz I knew he liked you. Wonce you guys where in there I closed and locked the door. "Seven minutes that's it got it you two? I'll be back and unlock the door. No matter what happens" I say through the door and act like a left when I just moved to the to where you guys can't see me. It was dark in the closet you where moving around and fell on Iida. (There is at least one person falling on someone in anime) Iida was blushing but you couldn't see him. You got up off of him and sat on a random box in the closet. Iida stood up and was a blushing mess from being in such a closed space with you. "H-hey Y/N" Iida stuttered out. "Hey" You said back calmly. He couldn't take it any more he had to tell you how he felt. He pinned you to the wall. (How ever he did that while you where on a box. Just use your imagination people!) You looked at him with the little light coming through the door. He was close to your face and you blushed. "W-what are you doing?" You ask. He looks at you and then kisses you. You where surprised at what he was doing you froze. He pulled away and looked at you. "I'm sorry Y/N" He says looking at you. "I just needed to tell you that I like you a lot!" He says. You smile and unfreeze. "I like you too Iida" You say as you kiss him. He kissed back. After a bit he licks your bottom lip asking to enter. You open your mouth as he slips in his tongue you fight for dominance. And he won but you didn't mind much. He made you stand up and he started taking off your clothes. He is strict but it's you so he will brake a rule. He moves to kissing your neck. You take off his clothes. Now you are both just in your undergarments. He looks at you seeing how beautiful you are. He smiles. He kisses you again and takes off your bra. You blush a little as he smiles more. He takes one of your breasts into his mouth and massages your other one. You let out light moans a he does. He does that for a while then switches. After that he looks at his watch. "Wow these 7 minutes are taking forever we still have 4 minutes." He says. He lays you on the ground and takes off both your panties and his boxers. You blush at how big he is. He looks at you. "Ready?" He asks. "Yes" You say back. He slides into you as you moan. He waits there for a bit letting you adjust. Soon he starts pumping into you not caring if you are ready or not. (Well damn this fucker just does not care any more does he?!) You moan quitely into his ear making him go faster. As you moan louder into his ear he pumps faster. You keep moaning louder but not enough that everyone can hear you. "I'm ganna-" You say getting cut off. "Me too" Iida says as he pulls out and you both release onto each other. You both quickly clean up and get dressed and look the same when you went into the closet. (😏 you guys know what me and Bakugou did. Hehe~)

I open the door "hey~ did you guys have fun~?" I ask giggling.

"We did nothing Rin" Iida says.

"I was sitting right there I heard everything. Anyway bye~" I say walking off.

You and Iida look at each other and and walk to your dorm holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my weirdos~ so that took forever. But I hope you like it! It's not the best I know I'm a little rusty. And I wasn't as graphics as I normally am but if you want me to go back to that again I can. Anyway hope you liked it!

Holy shit 1147 words!