an All Might watch??

Hey my weirdos~ how are ya guys doing? Anyway this was requested by AtypiaSofia! Thanks for the request! Anyway if you ready let get into the sinning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You where In the kitchen getting something to eat when Izuku walks into the kitchen and sees you but before you could see him a he runs off.

A bit later I walk over to you with a hat in my hands. "Hey. i was wondering if you would like to play seven minutes in heaven" I say to you with a smile on my face.

You look at the hat then me. "Yeah whatever" You say to me as you follow me to a room where both the Dekusquad and Bakusquad where in sitting on the ground.

Deku sees you walk in and blushes a bit.

(You and Deku never really talked but he payed a good amount of attention to you and wrote about you in his notebook like he does with everyone else and slowly got a crush on you)

You smile at him when you see him but he  just looks away trying not to screw anything up with even trying to talk to you.

You sit over by Todoroki instead of Deku so you wouldn't bother him.

I hold out a the hat to you letting you pick. "Here you pick first" I say smiling knowing you will pick Deku.

(I'm not 4th wall braking totally not)

You reach your hand into the hat and pull out a all might watch you look at Bakugou then Deku and you see Deku hiding more then he was before and realize it's Deku's.

I smirk as I know who put that in then then I look at him and back at you as I smirk and grab both your wrists and put both of you in a closet. "7 minutes remember that's all the time you have~" I say jokingly as I close the door and leave to the others.

Deku an you sit there for a second in silence before you try to talk to him. "Hi Izuku" You say to him hoping he would say something back. "H-hi Y/N" He studders back trying not to fumble his words. A little while longer of silence before he talks again. "You know I have been watching you for a while." He says turning to you. "I-i mean not in a c-creepy way!!" He studders out trying not to sound like a creep. You let out a light giggle as I response. "I know your not a creep but you have been watching me and wrighting facts about me in your notebook right?" You say back knowing that it was true. He blushed a lot but you couldn't tell thanks to it being dark in the closet. "Well yeah I guess" He said back not studdering. You smile and try walking closer to him but soon you tripped on something and feel on top of him. He was a blushing mess as you stood up. "I'm sorry Izuku I didn't mean to-" Before you could finish your sentence he had already stood up and didn't hesitate to kiss you right then and there. You where surprised in the least. You thought he would have hesitated but you thought wrong and soon kissed back. After a bit you both parted and Deku was surprised at what he did and had a big dark blush across his cheeks. You had a bit of a blush as well and a smile. Deku went for another kiss and you went for another one as well. Once your lips connect he puts his hands on your hips and you put your arms around his neck. After a bit he licks your bottom lip asking to enter. Once he does you part your lips without hesitation. You fight for dominance but soon he wins over you. He starts taking off your shirt braking from the kiss as he does. Once your shirt is off completely you do the same and take off his shirt. You place your hands on his chest for a few seconds. As you do he wraps his arms around your body and unclips your bra letting it fall. (Don't care if bras don't work like that they do here) after he does that he places a hand on each slowly messaging them as you let out light moans. Once he's done doing that he removes your pants as you do the same to him. He slowly takes off your panties and you take off his boxers. He then lays you down on the floor as he crawls on top of you. He gives you loving eyes as you give them back soon his loving eyes turn into lustful ones. He wants you now as he doesn't waist anytime as he puts it into you instantly and rough not caring I you let out cries but soo  your cries turn into moans he covers you mouth so you not to loud he knows there's not much time left as he waists no time as he gets you closer and closer and closer to the end until you both let go as he pulls out and you both take a few deep breaths and then clean up and get dressed just in time for the door to open.

I open the door with a smirk knowing I could hear you a bit. "Times up~ I hope you had fun~" I say letting you guys out.

You both walk out of the closet and walk back to the others as if nothing happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey weirdos~ sorry I have not updated in a while there's been a good amount of things that's been going on. This took honestly like three days. I have two more people lined up for the next two chapers the next one will be Hawks then Bakugou if there's anyone else you want me to do just tell me and I'll make them the next chapter. Anyway that's all I got to say I hope you liked this one!

Words - 1022