a red shark

Hi. so this is the first time I trying a story like this so please don't make fun of me. if it is bad and I'm not good at spelling or typing so there might be some errors and sorry for that. I can't actually right for a while to might do a few chapter her and some on some other story's. but hope you like this story! 💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:
You where at a party with class 1-A and 1-B. I came over to you and held out a hat out to you "do you want to play?" I asked while I smiled at you

You thought for a second and shrugged "I guess" You put your hand in the hat and you felt random things and then yout felt something soft. you pulled it out and saw it was a red small shark plus you knew who it was almost instantly.

I smiled and pushed you into the closest with him "you have seven minutes! Don't have to much fun." I close the door and walked away

It was silent for a little you where blushing a lot because you have a crush on him. he walked closer to you and before you could say anything you felt his lips hit yours. You where Supperised at first but you slowly fell into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at you "I know you like me I could tell for a long time. And I like you too." He said with a smile. You blushed a lot and kissed him he kissed back and pushed you to the wall and started to kiss your neck. You moaned when he found your sweet spot. You could feel him smirk at you moan and he took advantage and started to attack that spot. He left love bites from his teeth and hickeys all over you neck. He started to undo your skirt at the same time you where taking off his shirt. You blushed when you saw his chest he had a perfectly towned body and abs. You bite your lip a little he noticed "like what you see pebble~?" He said with a smirk. You nodded blushing a lot he takes off your top and you take it his pants. He blushes at the site of you. (Ok yeah I know it's a dark closet but just go with it) you where only in your bra and panties and he was only in his boxers. (You're welcome 😌😏) he takes off your bra and pins your hands above your head he when over to the right breast and starts to sucking it and licking it. You moan loudly but so loud the everyone else could hear you but Kiri was not ok with that. "Moan my name. Moan it so loud that everyone else knows that you are mine." He demanded and you listened. He sucked harder and he slipped his hand down past your panties and started to rub your clit. "Ah Kiri~!" You moaned. "Louder pebble" He said and he moves to the other breast and and gives it the same treatment and rubs your clit more "ah Kiri!!~" You moaned. Everyone heard you so they turned up the music louder. He stopped everything and took off your panties and he took off his boxers and his cock sprung out. You where amazed by the size of it. He smirked and teases your pussy with it. "D-don't tease me" You say. he listed and lined up with your entrance "ready?" He said with a smirk. "Y-yes" You answer. He rammed it into you you scream out of pain. He stayed there for second. You nodded to signal him that he can move. He starts off slow but sped up more and more you moaned his name with every thrust the knot in your stomach. "I'm ganna-" You said as the knot snapped you moaned loudly. He cummed in you. He then excited out of you and Got dressed you where Panting so he handed you your clothes but you realized you don't have your panties "where my panties!?" He healed them out in front of you "oh we are not done~" You get dressed.

I opened the door and looked at you guys for a second before he picked you put and ran to his room.

I mentally died that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked this one and I got a lot of words in this one! If you have any suggestions tell me and I will try to get it done! My hands hurt and it took me less time then I thought so I might do a nother story. (795 words)

- author-chan 💖