a small bottle of electricity?

Hey guys~ so I started the male version also and I think that every day I am going to switch with book I right in so I hope you like the other one and this one as well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov:
You where sitting down next to mineta and he kept trying to touch you but you wouldn't let him.

"come on. Let me touch them." Mineta said as he kept trying to touch them

"No you pervert" You said at you kept pushing him away

I walk over with a hat in my hands "wanna play?" I ask

"Yes!" You said kind of desperately.

You reach your hand into the hat and pull out a small bottle of electricity. You look at it before getting pushed into the closet by yours truly. And then comes along your friend but not shut who it was and gets pushed into the closet.

"Remember 7 minutes" I said giggling and closing the door.

You put the bottle on the ground lighting up the room so you can see a little. You see who you where with and blushes. "Heya!" Denki says trying to make small talk. "Hi!" You say in return. You and him make a little conversation.

I bang on the door "stop the chit chat!" I said

You both whent silent for a second. "Denki i-" You where going to speak but then you felt his lips on yours. You blush more and kiss back. He pulls away blushing. "Now what where you going to say?" He says smirking just a little. "I was going to say I like you" You said blushing. (friend watches BNHA and says 'I like Denki and Shinsou there mine' then I say 'there mine bish you best not touch them') he blushed "I like you too Y/N" He said. He kissed you again you melted into the kiss. he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. you playfully denied. he smirks and and moved his hands down to your ass and he squeezes it. You gasp and he slips his tongue into your mouth making sure he claims every spot as his. He pulls away and as he does he takes off your shirt and pants leaving your bra and panties. You do the same leaving his boxers. you could see a tent in his pants. You put your hand on his bulge he let out a light whimper. He gets the idea and pulls down his boxers and you go on your knees and puts the hole thing in your mouth well at least as much as you could fit in your mouth. (Your welcome 😏😌) you start bobbing your head and getting moans and ground from him he signals you to stop. You obayed and got back up on your feet. He took off your bra and panties and slids his member in your clit. you let out moans as he goes faster and harder. "Denki~ f-faster~!" You moaned out. He went faster. Then harder with out you asking. you could feel a knot build up it was about to pop "D-Denki I'm ganna cum!"  You said in between moans. "Me too" He said. A few more thrusts and you guys  both came at the same time. You both got dressed at the same time.

I open the door. "Well you guys must have had fun~" I smirked

"Yeah" you said grabbing the bottle as you left the closet holding Denki's hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya guys. I hope you liked this chapter it was a fun one for sure he my Baby so I had to do this one. Anyway if you have any suggestions tell me and I will try and do it. That's all for today. Stay PLUS ULTRA!!!

-author-chan