a small grenade toy 2.0

Hey guys~ so I'm going to re-wright the Bakugou chapter and I'll get rid of the original chapter sorry for ya know adding the end this is my apology chapter I started this chapter a while ago but never finished it so I'm finishing it now I also want to say sorry for no posting on Saturday like I said I would I have been very busy because of my birthday then the holidays and me getting COVID and yeah so I'll try better from now on. anyway on to the sinning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV:
I was sitting in my dorm alone watching TV when I heard a knock. "Who is it" I ask waiting for a name

"It's Mina can I come in?" She asked

I sigh knowing she wants something she always does "yes" I answer.

She walks into my dorm with a hat in her hand you already know what she's going to ask so you just say "yes I'll play" her eyes light up and she runs to where the rest where and I hear her say "she said yes" I chuckle and walk down stairs and sit in the circle who had, Bakugou, Mina, Denki, Sero, Kirishima, Midorya, todorki and myself.

Mina made me go first by shoving the hat in my face I put my hand in the hat and moved it around I finally pull out a grenade toy thing I looked at Bakugou knowing it was his Mina walked me to the closest and closed it behind me locking the door.

3rd POV:
It was awkward for about 30 seconds before you spoke. "Uh hi Baku-" "call me katsuki" "what?" "I said call me katsuki dumbass" he said. You didn't know how to respond you weren't even close to him and he's telling you to call him katsuki he must be on something. You where going to speak again before feeling his lips on yours you froze at this once he pulled away he spoke "look I don't normally do that but I feel an attraction to you I get it if you-" you cut him off by kissing him back "I like you too katsuki" you say kissing him again witch he respons with kissing back then start feeling him lick your bottom lip. You open your mouth with no hesitation he slips his tongue in your mouth you blush a bit as you feel his tongue against yours as he's exploring your mouth once you guys pull away for air he looks you up and down as he smiles he then look at you as he starts fiddling with your clothes. "May I?" He asks "yes" you answer back as he starts taking off your clothes starting with your shirt then your bra once he takes off your bra he starts sucking on the right breast and massaging your left breast then switches giving them equal treatment he then takes off your bottoms and panties as he as then starts messing with your pussy witch makes you let out a few whimpers he smirks a bit and take off his shirt witch the little light shined on as you look him up and down he smirks more "what? Like what you see?" He asks you. You just nod a bit smaking his smirk grow he then takes off his pants leaving him in only his boxers witch had a tent he then slowly took off his boxers teasing you witch only made you more needy soon his big dick springs out of his boxers and you blushed hardcore as the light showed you what you where in for. He walked closer to you as his body rubs up against yours him just a bit taller then you he looks down at you and kisses you passionately and pulls away looking into your e/c (eye color) eyes and smiles as he picks you up and puts your back against the wall while your legs are wrapped around his waist "ready?" He asks "yes" is all you say before he rams into you. You let out a moan as he waist a bit to let you adjust to him after a few seconds he says "fuck it we don't have time to wait" he starts the thrust into you as your moans got louder you felt a sensation build in your stomach as he thrusts into you after a few minutes you cum and that pushed him over the edge he pulls out and cums on you as you both start panting you guys find some paper towels and clean yourselves off he let's you down as you both get dressed and act like you guys where just talking.

Y/n's POV:
Mina opened the door and look at me while wiggling her eyebrows I just shoved her away and walked off now sitting somewhere else but I can still see the game

Bakugou sits down next me and smiles like actually smiles at me. I smile back with a bit of blush witch makes him smirk as he starts talking to kiri about God knows what.

Mina comes over to me asking every possible question about what happened in the closet witch I just end up ignoring as I then get a text from bakugou...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~ so I actually started this chapter month ago but forgot about it and I finally finished I will be doing mic next tell me if you guys still want a author x reader anyway thank you for reading this chapter as I said this is my apology chapter so I hope you like it honestly it took me like 2 days to finish you guys want I will do a part 2 I'm also thinking about doing an actual book and I might be doing a kind of poll for it anyway hope you like this chapter. Bye~

Word count: 989