something sticky like tape?

Hayo guys~ sorry I have not been uploading very much but I will be more and I have some requests so I will be definitely doing it as soon as possible. Anyway on to the sinning

Requested by @radiorebal13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You where in your dorm just laying in your bed watching YouTube on your phone and then I walk in because you did not lock the door.

We make I contact. "Hey sorry to no nock or anything but  me and everyone else was wondering if you wanted to play seven minutes in heaven." I say  holding a hat.

You sigh. "Ok fine but only one round." You say annoyed.

I smile "yay! Just put your hand in the hat." I say holding the hat in front of you.

"Yeah I know." You say putting your hand in the bag and moving your hand around and come across something sticky. You pull your hand out to have a piece of tape.

I look at it "huh I wonder who put that in there" I say looking closely at it.

"I have no clue" You say.

I take the piece of tape and walk out of your room and yell "who put a place of tape in the hat?"

Sero looks up at me and yell. "Oh that's me!" He says walking twords me.

"Ok. Follow me." I say walking to your dorm and pushing him in there and closing the dorm door. "Seven minutes got it." I say

You and Sero look at the door "ok." You both say. Then you look at each other and both turn a light red. You and him have been friends for a long time. But he didn't know that you had a crush on him and you didn't know that he had a crush on you. You and him just sat there for a minute or so and then out of no where he kisses you. 'He kissed me!' You thought. He pulled away and looked at you a little redder "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that!" He says looking away. You make him look at you and kiss him. He soon melted in the kiss soon you guys are making out. He pulls away and looks you. "Well I guess you feel the same." He says with a little bit of cockieness in his voice. You just chuckle a little bit and nod. He looks at phone and sees that you guys have about 4  and a half minutes. "Well for what I have in mind we are not going to have enough time so.." He says as he walks over to the door and locks it. "That way when time is up and Jayden-chan gets back up here she can't interrupt us" He says with a smirk. (Yes I used my real name) you smirk and walk to the bed and lay down. He climbs over you and starts kissing you and to your cheeks then your jawline to your neck then to your collar bone. As he does you let out light little moans. "I love those sounds~."he says. You blush a little. He takes off your shirt then pants leaving your undergarments. You take off is shirt and pants as well leaving him in his undergarment. Then you hear a knock on the door. You hear my voice. "Hey love birds times up." I say. Sero dosent respond and takes off your bra.  You gasp at the cold air and cover your self. Before Sero could do anything else you yell. "We are um kind in the middles of something." "Dosent matter times up get out" I say. "can't" You say. I sigh "fine" And I walk off. "Why did you do that y/n" He says A little Eritated. "Because she was going to hear us" You say. "That was the point" He says. He puts your left bud in his mouth without warning and message the other one. You moan loudly. He smirks and switches giving them both the same treatment. He seperates from your bud with a satisfying popping sound. He then takes off your panties and moves down to your pussy and puts his tongue into your hole and swirls it around. You moan loudly and grab his hair the only made him goes faster. You push him closer and buck your hips. Eventually you cum in his mouth. He makes shure he dose not let any of it go to waste. When he's done he looks at you out of breath. He smirks and takes off his boxers and his big hard cock springs out. You where amazed at the size of it. He moves to where it is right in your face you had no other choice so you just put as much as you could fit in your mouth and start sucking and in response you get groans and moans. You start bodding you head and looking up at him. You could see nothing but lust and pleasure on his face. You felt his cock twich in your mouth and you bobbed your head faster and he cumed. You swallowed it all. He smirked at you and took himself out of your mouth. He moves back down. And lines up with your entrance "ready?" He asks. You nod. "Yes" You say. He pounds into you you let out a scream. He stays still and let's you adjust. Because it's your first time. you move your hips to tell him your ready. He started off slow and then goes faster you let our louder and louder moans the faster he went. You loved how it felt. "Ahhh~ Faster Sero~" You moaned. In reasons he went faster and a little harder. You could tell he was close. "Ahhhh~ harder Sero~" You moaned her when as harder and soon pulled out and cummed on your belly. He then flopped next you and smiled softly. He pulled a blanket over both if you.

"I love you y/n" He said and a soft voice

"I love you Sero" You say softly with a yawn.

You both fall asleep.

I unlock the door. (I can pick locks) I walk over to you guys and see you asleep I close the door and lock it again and put a sign on the door that says 'don't come in'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halo guys~ this was a fun one and I hope you like it also happy Halloween! What are you doing for Halloween this year? Anyway I hope you have a good one and if you guys have any suggestions tell me and I will get to them the next one it Todoroki. Word count (1117) holy crap that's a lot of words. Anyway bye~

-Author-chan💖