{Forbidden Love}

Gerard has already been asleep for a few hours before getting abruptly woken out of his slumber. Gerard just thought it was the wind carrying a branch that hits the window so he dismisses that noise and tries to fall asleep again.

Until he hears it again and looks over his shoulder to see a figure standing in the window. His eyes widened thinking it was some weirdo until he heard a muffled shout that sounded like a familiar voice. So he throws the blankets off of him and walks to the window to see who it is.

As he gets closer he starts to make out the features of the figure until he realizes it's Frank. When he realizes that it's Frank he rushes to open the window to ask why he's at his house so late. As he opens the window he is brought back by a gust of cold wind hitting his face.

"What are you doing here Frank? It looks pretty late outside." Frank just grins and instead of answering the question, steps inside to avoid the cold wind from the outside. Gerard steps back in confusion wondering why he's grinning.

"Get dressed. We're going out." Gerard goes to open his mouth to say something but before he can Frank interrupts him. "No questions. Just get ready." Frank says in a low tone. Gerard still wants to argue but decides it's better to comply.

Gerard walks over to his dresser and picks out a shirt and jeans. He shoos Frank out the room so he can change real quick. Then lets him back in when he's finished pulling a black hoodie over him. "Are you ready to leave?" Gerard hesitantly nods and follows Frank out the window to his car that's parked right outside.

"Can you please tell me where we're going now?" Frank grins once more and shakes his head, knowing that Gerard hates surprises. "Not even a hint?" Gerard says while fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Look in the back." Gerard turns his head to see a few beer cans poking out of a bag. He turns back and narrows his eyes at Frank, knowing that whenever they drink they go out to the woods.

"Really Frank? We have school in the morning. I don't feel like going with a migraine." Gerard crosses his arms and looks forward, waiting for Frank to explain himself. He glances at Frank a few times to see if he's going to say anything in reply, but nothing comes out his mouth.

Silence fills the air around them while Gerard waits for an answer. He looks at the time in the car. Gerard, still feeling groggy from when he woke up, squinted his eyes and leaned forward to see the tiny numbers on the radio panel.

"Two in the morning? You woke me up at two in the morning to get wasted in the woods on a school night?? There's school in five hours Frank-" Before Gerard can continue ranting Frank shushes him and they pull up in their drinking spot.

"You know what I've realized over the years?" Frank glances at Gerard as he shuts off the car to make sure he's still listening. "That for whatever reason you talk a lot when you're tired" Gerard raises an eyebrow at Frank not really understanding where he's going with this. "Personally I think it's because you're too tired to really think about what you say, so you go on and on without caring"

"Where are you going with this?" Frank shrugs and climbs over the middle console to grab the beers. He opens one and hands it to Gerard, then opens another but doesn't take a sip yet.

"I'm not really sure. I guess I was hoping you'd say something that would let me know why you were in a bad mood all day. Though that didn't really work I suppose." Frank finally taking a sip, slightly grimacing at the taste. Wondering if drinking the stolen slightly-expired beer from his basement was the best idea.

"So what, now you're trying to get me drunk so I tell you why?" Frank shrugs and smirks at him. Gerard lightly hits Franks shoulder, annoyed of his stupid jokes and just wanting to go to sleep already.

"Would you tell me slightly buzzed then?" Gerard sighs. Just a few hours ago he was confident he could tell Frank, he was also tired then as well though. "I don't want to push you or anything but it's just, we've been friends since like forever and I trust you so I want you to trust me.

Gerard feels slightly guilty. Frank can probably see the guiltiness on his face too.

Frank trusts Gerard with everything and he can't even do this for him. So Gerard quickly chugs the rest of the gross beer and takes a deep breath.

"You're the problem." Gerard barely manages to choke that out but when it comes out he realizes he said it wrong. He makes the mistake of locking eyes with Frank who looks like a kicked puppy. "Wait! I didn't mean it like that. I mean you are but you aren't"

"Huh so this is the end or something?" Frank drinks the remaining bit of beer left in the can and grabs another one, immediately taking a gulp even though the warm beer burns a little. "Can I ask why? Did I say something or do something or-"

"No! You didn't do anything. I don't want this to be the end, it's me not you" Gerard finds his voice going higher as he speaks, and his throat closing up. His palms feel sweaty and now he can't breathe. So he opens the car door, and steps outside to get some fresh air. Frank follows him afraid that Gerard would run away or something.

"You know that sounded like you were breaking up with me or something" Frank drly chuckles as he says it. This is not at all how he expected the night to go, he was hoping Gerard would tell him whatever was wrong and it ended up being something they could fix together. "I can drive you back home now if you want. I don't know what's going on but it sounds like you don't want me around". Frank goes to turn around but Gerard grabs his arm and turns him back around.

"Wait please, nothing I'm trying to say is coming out right. It's just I really want to tell you but I can't because you'll hate me and then leave" Franks eyebrows knit together and he's just as confused as before.

"God Gerard just tell me! I won't hate you, there's nothing you can say or do to make me hate you. Do you know how much I love you? You've always been there for me and I'd trust you with my life. I know this sounds stupid and cheesy but there's no one I'd rather be with right now than y-" That's when Gerard suddenly pulled Frank by the collar of his shirt and pulls him up to him.

Perhaps Gerard wasn't thinking when he pulled Frank into him and kissed him. Maybe he still wasn't thinking when ran his fingers up Frank's neck and tangled them in his hair. It's possible he was out of his mind when he ran his tongue across Franks bottom lip desperately wanting in. It was even worse when Frank opened his mouth slightly to let Gerard in and they stayed like that.

One minute. Two minutes. Three. Four. Their hands wandered on one another's body as they both were messily making out. Gerard softly pushed Frank against the hood of his car so now Gerard is leaning on top of him. The sudden action from Gerard made Frank let out a low grunt. Heavy breathing fills the silent forest air as they pull apart from each other.

'Like a forbidden love doomed from the start, like a shaken coke ready to explode.' Is all Gerard can think as he stares at Frank's red face, plump lips, and slightly parted mouth that seemed to be calling him. Holy crap