1.

Y/N pov!

*alarm going off*

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm. Unplugging my phone from the charger, I check the time. 7:36 am. Fuck, already time for school?. I sluggishly get out of bed, making my way to my closet. I pick out whatever i see first and throw it on.

YOUR OUTFIT:

After changing , i make my way to my bathroom, where i do my business

After changing , i make my way to my bathroom, where i do my business. I check the time again, 7:56. "For fucks sake, alright let's do this." I walk out of the bathroom and put some bread in the toaster. As that is baking i grab (butter or Nutella) and set it aside.

*POP*

"Finally..." I mumble as i carefully grab the toast and smear (butter or nutella) onto it. I set my computer and my work books inside my f/c backpack and head out the door. Walking down the stairs of the apartment building i plug in my headphones and play my favorite playlist.

"Life isn't quite what i thought i'd be, when i was a kid on VOIP i thought..when i get older, i'd marry her..i told her." (your new bf by wilbur soot)

Wilburs music always made me smile. As i'm walking to school i got completely distracted on my phone. Next thing you know i slipped, falling backwards onto the ground. Wincing in pain, i open my eyes to see a man hovering over me.

-"Are you alright?!" says the stranger.

- "Ow...yeah i'm fine thank u though..."i say picking myself up.

- "of course! where you heading off to?" says the stranger again.

- " I'm on my way to school?" i say confused, i looked up to see his face.

Immediately i notice his admiring grey eyes. I get lost in them for a second until i get snapped back into reality by him waving his hand .

-"H-Hello? Did i say something wrong?" says him again.

- "O-Oh no no of course not. What were you saying?" I said, ignoring the embarrassing encounter.

-"I said i was also on my way to school, may i ask what school you go to?" he says looking down at me.

-"Oh sure i go to (school name)!" I say as i give the man a warm smile.

"No way me too! wanna walk together if you don't mind..?" he says.

- I smile. "Of course! may i ask what your name is.?"

I say looking up at him once again to see the most warmest smile ever.

-"Oh yeah my names Ranboo! and you?" he says giving the most adorable laugh.

-"I'm y/n it's nice to meet you." I say as i start walking with ranboo:).

HELLO! I hope this chapter is good, i will be working on more a lot in my free time! stay healthy and stay safe ily!
479 words.