3.

*DING...DING*

"Hold on chat just one sec..."

I mute myself and check my phone. "FUCK I FORGOT." I opened me and ranboo's chat so fast.

(Ranboo:)🤍)

I'm good! i have a question tho...
Are you, free later?
Um...i'm sorry if your busy
I'll wait for u

I'm such an idiot. I feel so bad. I unmute my mic to my stream. "Hello everyone! imma have to end the stream here, i am so sorry. i'll see you guys later! peace!" i found a random person to raid and ended the stream.
I then text ranboo.

Omg ranboo i am so so sorry i was occupied!
i feel so bad ofc i'll hang out
if it's not too late of course!.

i set my phone down. a second later i get another text. Ranboo. Was he waiting for my reply?... No...he wouldn't. Snap out of it y/n... Anyway, He said it wasn't to late and he sent me the adress. I had until 7:00 pm. I check the time 6:15 pm . I had time.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. I don't need makeup i'm too beautiful. I walk to my closet and put on a nice outfit.

YOUR OUTFIT:

  I check the time again, 6:40 Great

I check the time again, 6:40 Great. I then decide to text ranboo.

(Ranboo:)🤍)

Hey! i'm ready, im omw!

He responded almost immediately.

Alright:) i'll see you soon!
read. 6:49 pm

The text made me smile. I grabbed a mini backpack, put a charger, my wallet, and anything else i would need. I headed outside my apartment complex and plugged my headphones in.

(my.head.is..filled with parasites...black holes..cover up my eyes, i dream. of you, almost every night...) (freaks by surf curse.)

Walking around was my favorite thing to do, listening to the music blasting in my ears as i look at the beautiful scenery..I open up my google maps and type in the place he sent me. It was only 5 minutes away, not to far,not to short. It made me smile.

Eventually,i was there. I look around to see a amusement park. it was so beautiful...all the lights...all the rides. I then hear him.

-"Y/N your actually here! Hii!"

I turn around to see ranboo. Hes wearing some jeans and a blue hoodie. Cute...Wait NO WHAT?!?! .

-"Hey ranboo!" I say laughing.

-"Where do you wanna go first? Rides, Games, food, prizes?"

I look around,  Seeing all of the games, rides, food and prizes. Then something catches my eye. The cute teacup rides you can spin on.

-"Could we go on the teacups? or would you like to ride something else?"

-"I would love to go on the teacups! lets get going! we have turns picking the rides btw is that okay?"

His response was adorable, next thing i know he grabs my hand and starts semi- jogging to the teacups. When we get there we're still holding hands. We get to the front of the line and the receipter gives us a look. "Aww what a cute couple!" Me and ranboo both looked down to our hands still locked. We both pull away.

-"no no we're not a couple! just friends!" he says.

-"Friends...." SHIT i accidentally said that out loud! wtf is wrong with me. lets hope he didn't hear that. god i'm such a fool.

I looked up to see he didn't notice. Phew. We pick a teacup and sit down. A few seconds later the music starts and the cups start to spin.

I laid my hands on the wheel and so did ranboo. We looked at each other and it clicked instantly. Me and him started spinning the cup as fast as we could. I kept sliding until i bumped into ranboo. I tried moving but a pair of arms wrapped around me. HOLY SHIT WHAT?!?!

The ride slowly stopped and we got out. Or atleast tried to. The whole world was spinning around me. I almost fell over until Ranboo caught me. He bursted out laughing. Embarrassing.

-"PHAHA ARE YOU GOOD?!" he says trying not to laugh, failing completely.

-"It's not that funny how are you NOT dizzy?!?-"i say finally gaining my balance back.

-"i guess i'm just built different."

-"PHAHA"

After some rides me and ranboo decided to play some games to win prizes. I ended up winning him a couple stuffed animals and some candy and he won me this HUGE bear and a mini bee!

-"What should i name the bear and the bee?" i ask holding them in my arms.

-"the bear hmm...Milo and the bee....Daisy!" he seemed legit so it was official. Milo and daisy.

-"then you should name your prizes hmm...Malo and....Poppy! so we can match!"

I thought he would reject it, but surprisingly he didn't. It seemed like everything clicked once we got to know each other:)

HELLOOOO EVERYONE! The next chapter will be continuing in the Amusement park! I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORYYY Chapter 4 will be out later tonight!:) love u tysm for 10 reads!<3:]

860 words.