11. The note.

Authors pov.
-

Y/N heard what ranboo mumbled. "your such an angel? what?" they thought. Does ranboo actually like y/n back?
____________

Y/N POV.
-

Would he actually like me back? No...surely not...Is it time for him to open the second note...? Yeah...I'll have him open it...It's not bad anyways! All it says is how i care about him! As long as he doesn't open the third letter. I'm 99% percent sure i numbered them, i'll be fine...right?

-"y/n?"

-"hmm what's up?"

-"i'm gonna head home alright? text or call me and i'll be back in a heartbeat. okay?"

-"alright! bye ranboo!"

I waved and he closed my door, hearing his footsteps go faint, along with my front door closing. Alright it's time to text him to open it.

ranboo:)

Hey ranboo! do u still have all 3 letters i gave you?

Yeah?

can you open #2 for me pls?

sure thing!:]

________

Now , we wait.
——————

RANBOO POV:
___

I got home and unlocked my door, running up to my room. It's finally time! I open my desk drawer and take out the two notes labeled "do not open yet!" they didn't have a number on them so i just opened one. Lets hope this was the right one. I started reading as it says...

"Hello ranboo! Um yeah i really really like you...like, a lot. I get so so happy whenever your around, when you text me, or even when you simply smile. Your laugh is just,  the most adoring and heartwarming. I never want you to leave, if you did i wouldn't know what to do... You make my life so so beautiful...you even brought out a side of me i thought i lost forever!. It's only the moments i spend with you i want to stop time...your the reason i want to get up in the morning. Ranboo...i love you."

-Y/N.

____________

I didn't even realize the tears streaming down my cheeks. Is it finally time? The time we can stop being just "friends" !? I have to see y/n. NOW. I quickly get up and throw on my royal blue hoodie and my shoes. I sprint out of my door, slamming it on the way out. I ran and ran as fast as i would to their apartment complex.

(mans got long legs ofc he can run fast)

I ran up the stairs and to their front door.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

-"coming i'm coming!"

I hear little footsteps get closer to the door and it opens. I say nothing and tackle y/n in a hug.

-"ranboo lord hi! what's wrong? did you open the note?"

We separated and i just spatted out whatever was on my mind.

-"ynifeelthesameandihavelikedyouforsolongypudontknowhowmuchyoumeantomeseriously."

-"woah woah there ranboo slow your roll speak clearly."

-"my bad my bad. Y/n...i feel the same. I have liked you for so long. So SO long. You don't know how much you mean to me."

-"wha-what really wait really?!!?"

Y/n looks me in the eyes.

-"y/n...of course. Who wouldn't like you?"

Sitting in silence.

-"y-y/n will you be my forever?"

-"ranboo...of course."

Our faces slowly inch closer until the space between us closed in, our lips connected.

finally...

it was meant to be.  

Two angels.

________

HELLO PLS TELL ME IF I SHOULD KEEP THIS GOING! IM PLANNING ON WRITING A TUBBO X READER :) and i have so many plans for future fics!

love you all :)

587 words.