Ghost of you.

NOT PART OF A STORY

THIS IS NOT FLUFF I REPEAT NOT FLUFF NOT FLUFF IT IS SAD IT IS SAD

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

I wake up in the middle of the night and throw on the hoodie ranboo gave me. I look outside and see it's raining, perfect. I grab my airpods and phone and go outside, not caring about shoes. I go on my phone and open spotify, searching for a song, a very specific song. I NEEDED to hear it. now.

-now playing, ghost of you by 5SOS-

I plug in my headphones and throw my phone in my pocket, as i start swaying, dancing along to the lyrics.

"So i drown it out, like i always do...dancing through our house...with the ghost of you...And i chase it down...with a shot of truth. Dancing through our house. with the ghost of you."

The song slowly ending, with hot tears streaming down my face, as i scream my heart out, loud and long enough for my voice to go out. I layed there, soaking wet as the rain sprinkled on my face. Then, i heard the front door open, revealing niki.

Yes niki niachu.

-"y/n....i know how much you love ranboo...but you need to realize...he's gone. He's not gonna come back. I'm so sorry. Let's go inside before you catch a cold...."

I broke down....

-"niki....."

-"yes love?"

-"I don't remember what his hugs felt like..."

-"y/n....."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

IM SORRY IM SORRY I AM SORRY HES NOT DEAD ITS NOT PART OF THE STORY HE IS NOT DEAD I REPEAT NOT DEAD AND NOT PART OF THE STORY.

Idk why i felt like writing sad things.

LOVE YOUUUUU