Be okay.

Y/N POV

___

I was brung up to the hospital doors. I thanked the police officers and hopped out of the car, looking at the hospital. They drove off, leaving me here, wondering. I dont have time, i need to go in. I walked inside and straight to the receptionist. "Hello how can we help you today?" They asked. "I came here to visit someone um, ranboo?" I asked, tearing up again. "Oh! he just got here, he's in room 207 to the right and up the stairs." they smiled.

"Thank you." i mumble and go to the right, going up the stairs. I look at all the room numbers, 200,201,202,203,204,205,206......207. I take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. I open the door slightly and walk in. Ranboo is just lying on the hospital bed, looking out the window until he heard the door open. He looked at the door immediately and his face rested, he smiled. "Hello love.." He tilted his head a little and patted a spot next to him.

A tear rolled down my cheek as i laid down next to him, seeing him all bruised. He opened his arms, letting me go between them. He held me. I felt so bad. "Im so so sorry ranboo i shouldn't have left...-" I rambled on. "sh sh.. no its okay..they're gone now. your safe with me. Ill be just fine dont worry." He comforted me as i cried...rubbing shapes into my back. I noticed he was spelling something over and over again..

"I....L..O..V..E..Y..O..U.." I laugh and sit up, looking at him. "I love you too." I softly said, and he kissed me on the forehead. I ended up falling asleep to him humming "Ophelia". As he fell asleep shortly after...

HEELLO IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I SWEAR ILL POST A LONGER ONE WHEN IM NOT BUSY! IVE BEEN SO SO BUSY TODAY AND ID FEEL BAD IF I DIDNT POST ANYTHING :((

ill be even more busy tomorrow but tomorrow night ill have free time to write some actual good chapters! love you all so dearly and ill see you all in the next chapter! BYEEEE<3

please check out my tubbo book if you would like! <3

i love you all take care of urself!

379 words.