Alone.

WRITING THIS MADE ME SADDD

Y/N POV

--------

I woke up in ranboo's arms, as safe as can be. I looked around and saw that it had turned to day. I rested my head back on ranboos arm as a doctor walked in. "Hello ranboo and....?" The doctor greeted, waking ranboo up. "Im y/n." I smiled and stayed close to ranboo. "Hello y/n, i came in to say that ranboo is going to have to stay in the hospital for at least 3 days." The doctor stated.

I frowned. "Can i still visit him?" I asked softy. "Im afraid not im so sorry, ill keep in contact with you in case anything happens." The doctor frowned, signaling for me to leave. I turned around and hugged ranboo for a while. I was going to miss this. "Ill text you." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Ill wait for you, love." A tear rolled down my cheek as i walked out the door, heading down the stairs of the hospital. I left and pulled up maps on my phone, walking all the way back home. I opened the door, being greeted by no other than...wilby our bunny. "Hello wilby how have you been" I smiled and he ran over to his food bowl. "Im coming im coming give me a second to get your food." I said and grabbed his food, pouring it into his little bowl. I smile as wilby ate. I pet the bunny once more and went off into my room.

I flopped down on my bed and then, the tears rolled in. I wont be able to hug him for 3 days. I only get to text him. I fell into a deep sleep.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

SERIOUS AUTHOR NOTE. pls read.

i'm so sorry for the short chapter but i have a question. Should i end the story? If i end the story i'll write a sequel.

The thing is i've been so worked up on the tubbo book i barely post on here and i feel so bad for making you guys wait:( pls tell me if i should end the book or not and tell me your opinions!

Ily all take care of yourselves:).

-v
375 words

also look at this LMAO

anyway 383 words